[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone in SoCal drive like an asshole I go atleast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1453415011261.jpg (417 KB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
1453415011261.jpg
417 KB, 1912x1072
Why does everyone in SoCal drive like an asshole

I go atleast 10 over keeping with the flow of traffic and I'm still being tailgated.

I fucking hate this shitty state.
>>
Welcome to the club pal

Cuckfornia..where the gas prices and drivers are equally shitty as fuck
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
FUCKING FAGGOT CRVs GOING 40 ON THE FREEWAY RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Socal is a shithole filled with shit drivers
>>
>>15428952
Oakland checking in. its no better here, can't wait to escape this shitstate
>>
Come to NorCal where EVERYONE is going 10 under side-by-side and will slam on their brakes if they see a flicker of red light off in the distance. Even if it's 2 miles away.
>>
>>15428952
then move over, and let the faster traffic pass. Or drive faster till you're no longer being tailgated.
>>
File: rr.jpg (9 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
9 KB, 287x176
>in a stopped lane on the freeway getting ready to go on an on-ramp to one of the most congested freeways in the world
>the lane comes to a stop a good mile before the on-ramp and some drivers don't expect it so they try to squeeze into a non-moving lane
>i generally leave room for people to cut in front of me so they don't have to stop a free flowing lane to try to move into a stopped lane
>see a semi indicating to move into the lane so I start creating a gap between my car and the car in front
>while the gap is widening I see strange movement in my drivers side mirror
>dude behind me is completely losing his shit, accelerating and then braking hard, violently shaking his car and throwing his hands up in the air
>all this because I'm not immediately closing the gap and letting cars in
>instead of just laughing it off (as I should have) i mimic the dude
>guy passes me and he's a middle aged man

I thought people stopped acting like children when they were teenagers. What is with grown men road raging like this? If you want to beat traffic so bad, why not get a two wheeled automobile?
>>
>>15429216

>drive faster till you're no longer being tailgated

This literally just makes them drive faster

What the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>15429216
>move over
>already in the slow lane
Why don't you move over faggot?
>>
>going 5mph over limit
>middle of the night, no one on the road
>brotruck starts tailgating me
>blinded by his lifted lights, auto dimming mirror a shit
>two open lanes to the left he could use
>finally moves over
>just sits in my blind spot
>speed up and cut him off to pass a semi
>he tailgates harder now
>doesnt pass me even after I move back over
Fucking California
>>
fuckers always closing the gap in front of me, fuck fuck fuck a standard transmission in traffic

i just drive behind a big rig. generally ill be about 15% slower (arbitraty guess) but at least im not going insane gassing and breaking because assholes constantly closing my gap. no one speeds up to get behind a big rig. and then i can move slowly in peace
>>
>>15428952
>driving 80mph on the freeway
>late morning, no traffic
>get pulled over by motorcycle cop
>ticketed for 15 over
>$350 ticket
>$100 traffic school

I imagine this is why people drive like shitters. Some cops are just dicks.
>>
>>15429234
I do the same and love it when people get russled
>>
It's a minimum of 80 in the fast lane and each lane to the right is 5mph less. If you can't piss off a tailgater and leave them in the dust, your car is a shit. this is for when the freeways aren't congested
>implying the freeways aren't a complete fucking disaster
Luckily I don't go to deep into la, but I fucking hate the 10.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.