[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thinking about getting pic related. people just drive so aggressive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: Bullbar_FGBWH4.jpg (22 KB, 325x260) Image search: [Google]
Bullbar_FGBWH4.jpg
22 KB, 325x260
thinking about getting pic related.
people just drive so aggressive here, they think it's fun to get as close to tailgating as possible.
i live in the south so there are tons of lifted trucks who try intimidating anything lower than them. my car already looks pretty expensive but they're too stupid to realize that. thinking pic related would lift a worry of my shoulders.

it depends is there any legal obstacles to having rear/front bullbars? is it possible for a push bar to distribute the force elsewhere other than the shell on something like a bmw? no bully
>>
File: moNuUxh.jpg (417 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
moNuUxh.jpg
417 KB, 800x531
you are better off installing some rally lights to blind them
bonus for purpley HID lights
>>
>>15423364
>dat cop magnet plate
>>
File: truckmeme.jpg (75 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
truckmeme.jpg
75 KB, 625x350
>>15423364
the nicer the car the more they have to prove.
ford f-150 fags here always try making people move over in opposite direction 2 lanes. getting as close to the line as possible, sometimes over.
>>
>>15423351
can't find anything online to determine whether something like a bmw 740il can use one. anyone know if there is something under the rear/front bumper to attach one? i know some cars do not.
>>
>>15423351
What would a front bar do to tailgaters?
>>
>>15423519
just a rear one alone would look silly
>>
File: dep2pro.jpg (89 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dep2pro.jpg
89 KB, 800x600
>install rear fog light
>place sticker near light that reads "if light is on, you are too close"
>>
File: bigboytruck.jpg (17 KB, 357x184) Image search: [Google]
bigboytruck.jpg
17 KB, 357x184
>>15423619
no they're too high up in my ass to read it.
>>
>>15423646
get some of those empty cheap quart paint cans from lowe's, a couple bags of gravel, and some framing nails. Open cans and push nails out from the inside, so they are pointy side out. Optionally you can use epoxy to hold them in place. Fill the cans with the gravel to add weight. Seal the lids on and keep a few at a time in the car. Once these faggots get behind you, and you know they'll be close enough, chuck the traffic mines out the sunroof, or side window if you don't have a sunroof, aim for their windshield. Also keep a wooden baseball bat in the car and be ready to beat some ass if you have to.

The weapon made here is also a good choice.
https://youtu.be/MORzEcMCC1Y
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 579x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 579x433
Fit an afterburner
>>
>>15423646
>wait for daddy's money brodozer to tailgate you HARD
>slam on the brakes
>get rear ended
>tell police you only hit the brakes for a second because a dog/deer/etc. Ran out into the road right in front of you.
>doucher gets ticketed for following too close
>request an amberlamps to take you to the hospital
>get a jew lawyer
>muh whiplash
>muh pain and suffering
>jew lawyer takes him to the cleaners
>laugh heartily when you see him driving a clapped out s10 a few weeks later and then blow by him in your new bmw.

Don't do this if you drive something with poor safety ratings though.
>>
>>15423770
Pretty much this.
>>
Like just slow down nigga,
Like holy shit just let off the gas and ease into the ebrake
I'd recommend a dash cam
>>
>>15423368
>implying any ferrari isn't a cop magnet
>>
>>15423770
+1
>>
File: vwsh03.jpg (175 KB, 950x560) Image search: [Google]
vwsh03.jpg
175 KB, 950x560
Why tailgating such American thing to do?
what's reason they do it?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.