[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had to drive a Camry during my highschool years. Do you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 2010_toyota_camry_angularfront.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2010_toyota_camry_angularfront.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
I had to drive a Camry during my highschool years. Do you guys feel sorry for me?
>>
No.
>>
>>15422249
>had a non shitty car during highschool
boohoo
>>
>>15422249
No. You had a practical, reliable car that can carry a bunch of friends. Most people I knew didn't even have a shitbox to drive.
>>
You had a car. A reliable one that would get decent milege and be easy yo work on. One that had fuel injection. Be glad you got a car.
>>
For all the hating on Camrys, they are reliable cars with decent ride. It's a lot of better than the shit a lot of people get.
>>
File: IMG_20160711_121830.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_121830.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I drove this during my high school years
>>
>>15422249
>had to drive
Fucking priveledged white kids
>>
File: types-1.jpg (34 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
types-1.jpg
34 KB, 400x320
I had to drive a Escalade during my highscool years. Do you guys feel sorry for me?

Pic related
>>
>>15422249
Boo fucking hoo OP cry more faggot

>2013
>be senior in high school
>be a fucking faggot with the supercharged frontier I drove
>asked for the last parking spot so high school idiots wouldn't scratch my dads pick up
>peeled out of my parking spot every time, put it in 1, floor it and turn for the one wheel wonder
>traffic guiding cop snitches on me
>school officer pulls me out of my last period class to warn me about not doing it again or I'll be banned from driving
>ok
That's when I started to be more mature at driving.
>>
File: mydc2.1.jpg (44 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
mydc2.1.jpg
44 KB, 600x449
I had to drive my brother's Integra to highschool whose previous owner sold it to him with CUT SPRINGS. Our old place had a garage situated in an alleyway so traversing the huge ass dip without scraping the under-body was a damn chore.
>>
>>15422249
I didn't have a car, so no, you entitled shit.
>>
>>15422571
motherfucker, spoiled asshole i hope you repaired it
>>
File: i644312.jpg (46 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
i644312.jpg
46 KB, 720x404
>>15422658
daddy bought me a new one.

Pic related
>>
File: dinan-m4.jpg (133 KB, 1000x568) Image search: [Google]
dinan-m4.jpg
133 KB, 1000x568
>>15422658
eh i've seen worse, friend went through 3 BMWs in 3 years.

Dad gave him his 645ci sophomore year which he proceeded to slam into a concrete divider while trying to drift.

Gets 435i, completely loaded at $70k, with M performance carbon fiber all over the place junior year. Middle of this year he says it caught fire while driving on the freeway so car is totaled.

Dad goes out and buys him a brand new BMW M4 and looks exactly like the picture. Takes it to Dinan and blows $8k on mods. He hasn't crashed it yet.....
>>
>>15422738
t. liar
>>
File: ???.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
???.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>15422571
>>15422669

>Posts a european Escalade that they "own"
>Posts replacement ATS in US that they "own"
>>
File: ECOBOOM.jpg (160 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
ECOBOOM.jpg
160 KB, 1200x900
>>15422757
Shit you caught me.

have a mustang
>>
>>15422744
Ehh, it happens. I went to a HS with a lot of upper class kids and there were a few people with nice cars. One of my friends from freshman year, his oldest brother got a twin turbo Supra when he turned 16 and modded it a bunch with daddy's money. Other older brother got a brand new STI modded to the cieling. And not sure what the dude got because he transferred schools.

And my one good friend has gone through 4 different new Mercedes from the time he turned 16 through college. C280 that he crashed within a year, another C280 for 2 yeara, then a C300 for 2 years and currently an E350. It's not an M4 (he's a terrible driver and would kill himself and many others with one) but those Mercs are still $45k+ cars when you consider they are all 4matic with a bunch of options.

There were some other nice cars in the parking lot of the high school too but I can't remember. One kid a year older than me used to drive his dad's Bentley to school a few times a year. He drove one of those Infiniti FX45's the rest of the time.
>>
>>15422777
My hometown averages $118K median household income, but that's offset by half the town being retired people in condos. Families with kids usually make somewhere in the neighborhood of $200K or more (many are millionaires). Plenty of BMWs, Mercedes, and Acuras in that parking lot. I drove a 2001 Nissan Maxima (in 2007-2008, during my senior year of HS) which wasn't bad by the terms of most people but definitely paled in comparison to what most people had. I was just glad to have a car that was mechanically in good shape.

Then i went to a college with a lot of rich preppy kids, repeat and rinse with having one of the oldest cars there, but again -didn't care, was just glad to have a car.

To put in perspective how rich some of these kids are: My freshman year roommate was the child of someone who had an eight or nine digit net worth (e.g. $50M to $100M+) net worth. He got a new BMW every two years, and when one of our sports teams did well this year, he flew on a private jet to attend the last games of the championship. After his dad spent $200K on his Bachelor of business degree, he decided he wanted to run restaurants (cooking was a longtime passion for him)- so his dad just bought him two restaurants in his hometown. I have no idea whether or not the restaurants he runs (that his dad bought him) make money or not, but even if they didn't I'm sure he'd prop him up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.