[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw buyers remorse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 93293.png (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
93293.png
7 KB, 225x224
>tfw buyers remorse
>>
>he didn't buy a v8
>>
>he didn't buy ecoboost
>>
>>15413190
>he went to Jared's
>>
>he bought anything over 3 liters
>>
File: 1461012768218.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1461012768218.png
87 KB, 285x285
>>15413198
this is why
>>
>2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
>I know this feel

It's a good and reliable truck... but I wish I had bought something smaller and sportier.
>>
>>15413389

>he/she/it is yuropean :(
>>
>>15413397
>Jeep
>It's a good and reliable
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>15413404
I'm American actually. Enjoy your shit empeegees :)))))
>>
File: 1463424501544.gif (544 KB, 512x381) Image search: [Google]
1463424501544.gif
544 KB, 512x381
>24k burgerbucks on a ram
>>
>tfw when you thought you got a good deal
>have to start replacing parts you didn't realize were as bad as they truly were
>have to buy speciality tools
>you keep finding more and more as you go deeper
>>
>>15413190
I almost felt this on the drive home after I spent $32k on a used car. It was supposed to be a premium model but has an aftermarket navigation system installed. I started looking for the bluetooth buttons.. couldn't find any. Started trying to figure out the premium audio settings.. none to be found. I was starting to panic thinking I'd been duped and got really sick to my stomach. It wasn't until I got home and had a chance to sit and play with it that I figured out the aftermarket system did away with all of the physical buttons and put it all in digital menus. Everything was there as it should be, such a feeling of relief.
>>
>>15413424
>Being so poor you have to worry about mpgs
>>
>Spend weeks looking for my ideal first car
>Eventually find something, but had to compromise and get the lower end model
>Got my car. Now what?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.