[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As someone who drives a blacked out 5 speed civic, what things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 894x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 894x600
As someone who drives a blacked out 5 speed civic, what things can I do to make sure other people know I drive a 5 speed?
>>
>>15411026
put big stupid stickers on it like "REAL MEN DRIVE WITH THREE PEDALS" and roll backwards like a yard every time you take off from a hill
>>
>>15411026
WHat I will do is ride the clutch at a stop light to roll back a little bit. SHould be enough of a warning for those who aren't braindead. Occasionally you still get the soccer-mom who shouldn't have a license up your ass though.
>>
how to be alpha on the road 101:
>underglow
>fake bov
>always be going more than 60, especially in school zones
>str8 pipe it and always downshift
follow these steps and you'll be golden
>>
>>15411042
This op, I cannot stress this enough. Also be sure to take 5-10 seconds to get going at a stoplight, or if you feel like a real madman, stall and take 30 seconds to get started. If anyone honks, simply gesture to your sticker and they will understand
>>
>>15411042
Should I have the shocker sticker as well?
>>
>>15411042
I do this. I fucking love rolling back on a hill or street
>>
>>15411026
why would anybody else need to know you drive a manual?
>>
>>15411200
something tells me you simply don't know how to drive a manual, caught bad habits and simply convinced yourself you "love" to roll back
>>
shifter extender, so your shift knob sticks out above the radio
>>
File: IMG00056-20100719-2211.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG00056-20100719-2211.jpg
137 KB, 1024x768
>>15411253
>not through the sunroof
>>
> no one can tell my car is manual because I actually know how to drive it

=/
>>
>>15411201
probably so people dont ride his bumper at a stoplight.
>>
>>15411469
> can't hill start
4 cylinder fags these days
>>
>>15411026
Grind your gears and burn your clutch like true amerifat.

also bunnyhopping would help, but thats the sort of humiliating shit learner drivers overcome within their first lesson
>>
File: IMAG0423.jpg (1 MB, 1915x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0423.jpg
1 MB, 1915x1080
Put aftermarket bucket seats in it, make sure they're less comfortable than the 15 year old stock ones.

Park in the furthest, most vacant areas of parking lots, and key any car that costs more than yours (before mods) on your long walk to the entrance of Super Kmart.

Tell your wife's son to "wait here while I park" even though Milwaukee Taco has free valet parking tonight.
>>
>>15411122
this to be honest, and start in second always so people think your car is about to explode, and when shifting don't let off the gas, it makes you faster
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.