[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now it's dead globally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: goodbye shitbox.jpg (160 KB, 1636x1091) Image search: [Google]
goodbye shitbox.jpg
160 KB, 1636x1091
http://www.autonews.com/article/20160708/OEM/307079973/honda-drops-compact-cr-z-hybrid

So how much will these things be discounted in order to flush them off the lots?
>>
>>15406407
No one cares
>>
>>15406407
It could have been a good car with a different engine.

Why Honda, why?
>>
>>15406407
it looked nice. if they do a facelift and go back to the old sales scheme, it will sell.
> 1.6l base model
> 1.6l HF model (tall gears, detuned engine)
> 2.0 Si Model
>>
Ah the car was was supposed to be CRX replacement, and failed horribly. Wonder where it was selling. I've only seen one being driven around here.
>>
>>15406442
This was always my thought. Only reasons I could think of for not doing it was that it required separate expensive US certifications for each model (don't know if that's actually true) or that having three versions somehow messed with their CAFE requirements.
>>
>>15406459
>I've only seen one being driven around here.
"Through June of this year, CR-Z sales were down another 6.7 percent to 1,205 vehicles." Amazed you'd be able to see it anywhere with those numbers.
>>
>>15406492
thanks Obama
>>
Why did they make a CRX sequel that isn't anything like the CRX?
>>
>>15406502
Oh it wasn't recent. At least 2-3 years ago. Haven't seen any since then. Just some for sale at a Honda dealer.
>>
>>15406519
Oh shit, that's right. They've been shitting on the CRX ever since they stopped it.
>>
>>15406510
Now, now. It was Bush Jr. that changed it and was the first such change since CAFE was enacted in 1975:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_Average_Fuel_Economy#2006_reform_attempt_and_lawsuit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.