[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/o/, I have a 2007 Scion tC and am looking for a good exhaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1860x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1860x1040
/o/, I have a 2007 Scion tC and am looking for a good exhaust for it. I hate the river sounding shit, smooth is always better

Any fellow Scion drivers on here? What do you use? Thanks
>>
>>15405474
Ricer*
>>
File: 1443132799397.png (348 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1443132799397.png
348 KB, 449x401
>>15405474
>he didn't get ecoboost
>>
>>15405474
xB 5 speed owner. They should sell a nice TRD exhaust.
>>
>>15405481
Sweet, sounds smooth? Looking for one now
>>
>>15405492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9FG2A-iMXQ
Ignore the fact the owner is a fag.

TRD parts are going to be the best for your car, with the exception of the supercharger kit which needs to be rebuilt with new bearings before you use it.

As to getting a TRD exhaust, here ya go.
http://www.sparksparts.com/accessories-and-aftermarket-parts-axle-back-tuned-trd-exhaust-pt400-52840?parent=3934

and here.
http://www.sparksparts.com/2007_Scion_tC
go nuts. TRD parts were offered at the dealerships and didn't void Toyota warranties when the cars were new.
>>
>>15405577
You're fucking great, I appreciate it
>>
Just trade in the car, don't waste your time and money on it
>>
>>15405862
Deal daddy-o
>>
>>15405481
Also a 5spd xb owner, any exhaust mods you can reccomend for it? Been thinking about just an sri
>>
>>15406324
XB1 (2004-2006) or XB2 (2008-2015)? Yes, it makes a difference.
>>
ok your in luck i have your answer

get the ptunning stainless steel 3 inch exhaust with the built in high flow cat

it costs 863$ after shipping and is the best modification for the car

it keeps the stock look but def. not stock sound

the biggest bang for your buck will be rear sway bar (get a progress 3 way adjustable)

and hawk hps carbon ceramic pads with SS braided lines

trust me you WILL thank me. it took me a shitload of time and R&D
>>
>>15406354
>3 inch exhaust on a N/A 4 cylinder car
for what purpose? I could see it if he was going for boost. Not bashing. Genuinely curious.
Keep in mind, I know the cobalt community. With Cobalts, a 2.25" exhaust is recommended for the N/A cars and a 2.5" to 3" exhaust for the supercharged and turbocharged models. On CObalts and Ions the exhaust actually isn't a big restriction, and neither is the intake. On those cars, the cylinder head itself is the biggest restriction and porting out the Ecotec's head makes for LARGE gains.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.