[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do drivers from your country warn each other when they see a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1231231.jpg (23 KB, 589x424) Image search: [Google]
1231231.jpg
23 KB, 589x424
do drivers from your country warn each other when they see a cop with a speed detector in traffic? if the answer is yes how they do it ?
here in romania we make flashes using our headlights to warm the driver who came from the opused side that police is close
>>
>>15405144
We do the same thing here in the USA. It's common courtesy.
>>
>>15405156
I'm just here to confirm this
>>
Where I live you can get fined if you're caught doing that. But just about everyone does it anyway
>>
>>15405144
Can confirm we do thos in new zealand, especially us truck drivers as we are onlyallpwed to travel at 90kmph on motorways, it is also illegal here but eceryone does it
>>
>>15405144
We do that same thing in the USA as well. It's also a fineable offense, too. I dunno how they prove anything other than you fucking with your brights.
>>
In the USA we get out of our car and fire our guns into the air. 3 shots means cops
>>
>>15405691
>be american
>warn other drivers
>get shot
>>
where i am in Alberta, Canada theres photo radar vehicles and speed traps up the ass. drivers will point and flash their high beams and pedestrians will make a camera symbol and point. otherwise some people put signs in the grass a few meters behind photo radar to warn people

here you cant get in trouble for it, photo radar parks parks by my house all the time and on my way home i slow down beside him off the rev limiter and flip them off, half the time they flip me off back or say fuck you lol
>>
>>15406350
Eh, the worst we'll do is shooting a directly below the car's badge as a compliment to the driver for having a nice car
>>
Poland flashes high beams too. Headlights are mandatory 24h here as well so when someone is driving without them, some people flash. And then it turns out that it's some old Germans who don't give a fuck about the traffic laws.
>>
>>15405672
No its not. Courts ruled its free speech.
>>
>>15406396
That's not what free speech means you absolute tard
>>
Had a guy do it for me on the highway.

>Be me going 90 in left lane late at night
>2 other cars in right lane, one comes in and "cuts me off" and slows me down near limit
>Reasonable driver so I slow down, keep distance and just wonder wtf
>Pass sitting cop car on side of highway
>Guy in front moves again to the right to let me pass

Total bro, only time it's happened to me like that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.