[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's ugly, it can't corner, it's uncomfortable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: clarksonprime.jpg (46 KB, 647x340) Image search: [Google]
clarksonprime.jpg
46 KB, 647x340
>it's ugly, it can't corner, it's uncomfortable, it's too expensive, it sucks, it molested my daughter
>BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS WHEN YOU HEAR THIS
>VVVVRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMM
>>
>>15401129
Hey at least it didn't punch the waiter for bringing cold food
>>
>>15401133
He punched the producer because he was a cunt.

Jeremy only punches people who deserve it, see Peirs Morgan.
>>
every fucking episode I swear
>>
>>15401129
Gabe me feels
>>
When is their new show coming out?
>>
>>15401129
>just look at all this POWAHHH
>*cut to shot of massive powerslide*
>right, now what Jaguar have done with this is added 70 horsepower and upgraded the brakes
>*another powerslide*
>they also made it lighter, it weighs just 3200 pounds now... almost as much as the average American
>*another powerslide, then a shot of Jeremy looking at the camera and doing his smug face*
>*everything fades to black, then dramatic shots of a totally different car surrounded by fog and bright lights*
>now the car I've been reviewing for the past 5 minutes is cool and all, but actually that was a just an introduction, we're really going to be reviewing THIS
>*shot of powerslide in the new car*
>>
>>15401151
>victim blaming
He punched a producer because he was hungry when he was already on his 38th final warning. If you think that's not reasonable grounds to fire him you're out of your fucking mind
>>
File: youhavetogoback.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
youhavetogoback.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>15402023
>>
>>15402023
you sound like a teacher discussing a middle school student
>>
>>15402029
epic
>>15402035
Yes, angry manchildren should be allowed to constantly commit fireable offenses and get away with it
>>
>>15402050
To be fair, he was undergoing a lot of stress including a cancer scare, so I can understand why he did what he did.

As far as I know, he even made up with the guy he punched.
>>
>>15402127
Jeremy was actually the one who reported the incident, not the producer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.