[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ford Bronco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bronco.jpg (204 KB, 931x623) Image search: [Google]
bronco.jpg
204 KB, 931x623
Redpill me on the Ford Bronco
Should I buy one or not?
The one im looking at is a 1993 5spd manual and has a 302 v8
>>
Broncos are nothing but nostalgia. Tons of better 4x4s out there.

If you want ease of maintenance, go with a K5 Blazer. The 350 is an easy motor to replace or fix.

If you want to pay the extra buck, go for a Jeep with a 4.0

If you want to go full retard, then Isuzu.
>>
slow around tsukuba
>>
>>15397376
This

Also if you buy one, I hope you're ready for a lot of people to mention The Juice
>>
>>15397352
Get if it's clean and has lower miles
Pretty cool that it is a manual too I'd rather have it than a jeep.
Also a ram charger would be cool if you could find a clean one
>>
>>15397376
>buy an Isuzu if you want to go full retard.
And if tropic thunder has taught me one thing. You never go full retard!
>>
>>15397376
Explain how a 350 is easier to R&R than a 302? What makes wrenching on a 302 markedly more difficult compared to wrenching on a 350?
>>
File: 1000657q.jpg (153 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1000657q.jpg
153 KB, 800x600
>>15397926
ford sucks nigger balls
>>
>>15398005
Nice nigger truck
>>
>>15397352
Coloradofag here. I love them.
A former girlfriend had a '94, and it was awesome.
>>
>>15397352
Go with the better more reliable everything, and pick up a pre-throttle body chevy/gmc blazer
>>
>>15397926
Ford is flat out more expensive in every aspect motor wise alone. You can buy an entire 350 crate motor oil pan to valve covers for $1500, for little more you can have an out of the box (literally) 290+ hp crate motor shipped to your door and swap it into whatever chevy previously equipped with a small block in a weekend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.