[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a cammed Coyote 5.0 with an open exhaust pulls up next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x675
>tfw a cammed Coyote 5.0 with an open exhaust pulls up next to you at a red light
>he has a hot qt3.14 as his passenger
>revs his v8 that sounds louder than a jet engine
>rev back thinking I can beat him in my almost full bolt on s2k
>nowhere near the volume
>launch
>he's about 10 car lengths ahead
>slow down in regret as he speeds to probably 150+

4 cylinder buyers remorse thread. I bought an s2k and it's a fun car but everyone says it's a 'cute' girls car and it can't pull for shit.
>>
>>15392220
I know this is probably a b8 thread but
>trying to stoplight race an american VEE EIGHT pony car with an agile Japanese 4 banger
Should have taken him to the toegay and rescued his hot qt3.14 passenger after he plows off a cliff
>>
so sell your car and put it on a downpayment for a hellcat

then when your hellcat feels too slow rinse and repeat until you're the king of the streets on your turbo hayabusa with a 200 shot
>>
>>15392220
thats what you get for not getting a turbo
>>
>be me
>own a towing business / still like to work in the field
>love stoplight racing asshats when they crash with their girl in the car
>always make them sit in the back with the qt3.14 upfront with me.
>talk mad shit to cantdrivelolrwd while flirting with his bitch.

9/11 I love working weekends
>>
File: 9tro_060214_034742_1.jpg (994 KB, 1200x647) Image search: [Google]
9tro_060214_034742_1.jpg
994 KB, 1200x647
>naturally aspirated
>>
why are old v8's slow?
>>
File: 1420427937578s.jpg (5 KB, 185x171) Image search: [Google]
1420427937578s.jpg
5 KB, 185x171
>be me, rusty, slipping auto transmission 92 rs camaro with a lt1 swap, cam and a single sidepipe
>nuts looking STI hatch pulls up next to me on freeway
>He actually looks like he would win
>pull it down to 35
>three beeps
>I put my foot in it
>watch as I walk away because my piercing exhaust note makes him hold his ears in pain
>tfw I don't even have to be faster than 4 cylinder to win against 4 cylinder
>>
File: Opel_Kadett_C_Coupe_1.2S_1978.jpg (107 KB, 685x395) Image search: [Google]
Opel_Kadett_C_Coupe_1.2S_1978.jpg
107 KB, 685x395
>>15392220
>sell S2gay to a weeb for twice blue book value
>import Opel Kadett C coupé
>LS swap it and boost it to ungodly levels
>flog the Mustang guy, take his qt and look at your feet and mumble something about "can't compete" before hopping back in your shitbox and rocketing off

>>15392336
Quick for their time. In '72 we had a 400 horsepower Falcon lined up for production before the pollies pissed their pants at the thought of road-legal V8 supercars.
>>
The S2K was never meant to be a drag racer. Sure, you could make it one, but the point of that car was founded on a race track. It has great chassis balance, an amazing drive train, fantastic handling, and an aftermarket that can get you there.

Drag racing is worse than Nascar. Atleast those guys turn. Both equally boring tho.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.