[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spammers on /o/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1325298629170.jpg (123 KB, 413x417) Image search: [Google]
1325298629170.jpg
123 KB, 413x417
can you fuckface mods please do somthing about that one single person who has nonstop relentlessly spammed 98% of all threads on this fucking board

you know

the one who only shills a single car company

and a single piece of shit car

and literally nothing else
>>
>>
File: SLOWVETTE.jpg (56 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
SLOWVETTE.jpg
56 KB, 500x410
>>15389749
pushrods btfo, yet again
>>
>>15389726
/o/ mods are lazy and don't bother. More news at 11.

Also thanks to you, 3 more threads of the likes you hate have been made. Good job inciting them
>>
No ecoboost.
>>
>>15389726
>can you fuckface mods please do somthing about that one single person who has nonstop relentlessly spammed 98% of all threads on this fucking board

The spammer has been technically legal with his posts. This is an example of how someone abuses the system by taking advantage of FREEDOM. I'm not a fan of all the new threads on weird spammy topics. They keep getting reworded and posted yet again.

If you don't like FREEDOM, then a lot of the other controversial posts on 4chan would disappear.
>>
>>15391398
if you want controversy go to s4s this an automotive enthusiest board
>>
>>15389726
Its pretty easy to ignore. Notice how most tripfags almost never respond? Because they know its a ruse. I don't care if they post it. I care when people respond to his posts.
>>
>>15389726
sperg him on for max entertainment :^)
The kid obviously has something wrong with him
>>
>>15391444
Checked

If I'm feeling bored I'll report all the threads and they eventually get removed. If more people report and ignore he should hopefully fuck off.

Just sucks to have decent threads pushed into archive so often
>>
>>15391874
I agree with threads being pushed. And reports seemed to work for the obvious baits. I would honestly liken it to avataring with how they post.

>>15391398
I agree with this in principal, that's why I kind of understand if a mod/janitor would over look it. But its pretty much spam at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 720x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 720x428
>>15391412
>enthusiest
>>
Do what i do OP,
Hide the threads.

Its annoying yeah but /o/ has some lazy faggot mods and the trolls never stop, easier to hide threads.
>>
>>15389726
It's Alphonse.
Everybody knows he has literally nothing else to other than masturbate to anime and furry.

>yfw he doesn't even own a car
>>
>>15393527
I can believe its Alphonse, but its also insane if it was just only him. Like, who the fuck would post that much?

>>15393378
Would this kind of behavior be handled differently on another board? I figured since he isn't ****technically**** breaking any rules they didn't care. Or they're also weebs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.