[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The dealership sent me a duplicate title for a car I traded in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Stop..jpg (106 KB, 650x708) Image search: [Google]
Stop..jpg
106 KB, 650x708
The dealership sent me a duplicate title for a car I traded in.

They meant to send it to themselves, but they said they accidentally sent it to my address.

Can I leverage this position at all?
>>
File: BigJacks.jpg (27 KB, 309x352) Image search: [Google]
BigJacks.jpg
27 KB, 309x352
do you believe in karma?
>>
>>15388870
Nope.
>>
>>15388761
No, they have all of the information they need to take you to court and not only get their title back. You'll miss work, have to hire an attorney and still lose while looking like a total dickbag and having to invest time and money (and money lost due to missing work) to attempt to fight them.

They just can't sell the car until they get the title from you.
>>
>>15388761
>Can I leverage this position at all?
having a title and having a title in your name are two different things.
>>
>>15388761
You're a piece of shit
>>
Okay thanks guys
>>
>>15390210
Fuck you give me money
>>
File: 1467683601106.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
1467683601106.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>15388761
Zimbabwe
>>
>>15388761
There's a 30 day window where they can correct these mistakes, after that, the car is yours.

They'll try selling it to somebody else over a month later, then realize it's still in your name, from there you officially own the car.
>>
>>15390321
The 30 days have passed, I don't think that's true.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.