[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> stuck behind two mustangs, a G37, and a 328i going slow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1464201871897.jpg (175 KB, 787x575) Image search: [Google]
1464201871897.jpg
175 KB, 787x575
> stuck behind two mustangs, a G37, and a 328i going slow driving while my shitbox on a backroad last night

why do people buy cars that they can't even drive well?

at least they each let me pass
>>
>what is polis
>>
Because unlike you, people are actually adults and don't need to drive recklessly constantly
>>
>>15388577
I think you ment to say

"Why are ignorant, unaware assholes allowed to have driver's licenses?"
>>
>>15388586
I wasn't driving very fast or recklessly though
also
> buying a mustang to drive slow
>>
da fuq is that car on the right
>>
>>15389497
Suzuki cappuccino I think
>>
They don't need to compensate by driving fast.
>>
>>15390642
compensate for what?
>>
>>15388577
>328
>fast
Okay anon... but seriously; when you have a fast vehicle you don't drive like an asshole 24/7 or you're just gonna put unnecessary wear on it. Just cause they were driving normally doesn't mean they don't ever push it.
I own a zx6r and don't ride it hard every day some days I just wanna go for a relaxing ride.
>>
>>15390656
The fact that they don't own a nice car? I don't know anon why do you drive fast? Its not like you have anywhere important to be.
>>
>>15390696
This, it's shitbox owners who are always trying to prove something to people who don't care.
>>
>>15390715
>>15390709
But I do it because it's fun and I would have done it if there were no other cars around, like I do pretty regularly.
>>
>>15390696
Never said the cars were very fast, just a lot faster than what I drive.
>>
>>15390642
That's why they're compensating for their lack of driving skill by buying a mustang.
>>
>>15390161
>>15389497
Daihatsu Copen
>>
>>15391676
Oh yeah, you're right. I knew it was a kei car
>>
grownups don't like speeding convictions, it makes insurance expensive
>>
>>15391776
I wasn't going that fast. One of the mustangs was literally taking turns at 15mph. It was a twisty road but that was just ridiculous.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.