[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking to buy a new/newish car. Requirements are <25k, FWD/AWD,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Looking to buy a new/newish car. Requirements are <25k, FWD/AWD, good balance between luxury and sport, must be reliable, less than 40k miles.
Looking at the sho, st, is250, g37
>>
Didn't we just have a thread exactly like this?
>>
>>15384638
No
>>
>>15384611
g37 coupe rwd in manuel.
>>
Have a mustang gt for the red manuel factor, need a car to drive year round that snows 5 months a year
>>
>>15384611
Mazda3 or WRX
>>
>>15384852
I have been looking at older model Mazda 3speeds, not a huge fan of the new model Mazdas
>>
No real complaints about my G. Interior components could be a little nicer, and its shit on gas but otherwise I've had no mechanical problems in the 5+ years I've owned it. The Local infiniti dealership has been amazing as well for service. I had to get some service done a few weeks ago and needed do some work while I waited. Service manager offered to set me up in one of the sales reps offices till my car was done.
>>
>>15384611
If you're considering an IS, get the IS350. The 2.5 in the 250 is trash.
>>
>>15384611
You appear to be in the wrong board, here you go.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: ag_08g8gt_frtrt.jpg (296 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
ag_08g8gt_frtrt.jpg
296 KB, 1280x850
>>15384611
>>
>>15384925
>not a huge fan of the new model Mazdas
FUCKING HOW
>>
>>15388571
>heavy FF sedan

...wow.. so unique...... and interesting wow
>>
>>15388596
Surely your car is much more interesting?
>>
>>15388605
Yes, even though it's irrelevant to the fact that heavy FF sedans populate American roads like muslims populate Germany.

Your efforts to turn the insult towards me have failed miserably.
>>
>>15388623
That's why you won't post your old turd, right newtrip faggot?
>>
>>15384611
>FWD/AWD
why would you cuck yourself from the get-go
>>
What even happened to this board where you can't even talk about a car without some autist going WELL ITS BETTER THAN UR CAR/BUSRIDER

That's called an ad hominem and you can't deflect legitimate criticism with it. First post in the thread by the way
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.