[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate mexicans. I was at a classic car show and there was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
I hate mexicans.

I was at a classic car show and there was this mexican guy with a lowrider impala, I laughed at it but my girlfriend was all like

"It's so cool, why don't you have a car like that"

He then said to my girlfriend that she could sit in it if she likes and proceeded to bounce the car around with my girlfriend in it and she was laughing and giggling.

Fucking mexicans stop ruining our classic cars and stay the fuck away from my girlfriend.

I can't wait until trump builds that wall.
>>
>>15383868
maybe you should stop dating trashy girls.

it's as bad as the tards that go day after day saying how their wife is a piece of shit, but they are the ones that chose to marry some bar skank.
>>
File: fatwyd.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fatwyd.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
>>15383868
>Fucking mexicans stop ruining our classic cars and stay the fuck away from my girlfriend.
Stop modifying your personal property because I want to see cars as bland as possible.

>I can't wait until trump builds that wall.
Wont do shit against legal Mexicans, goof. Read his policies.

Lowriders are a long established car culture, dont like it? fuck off.
>>
ITT: OP gets cucked by a brown person, is now raging on /o/ about it because he's autistic
>>
>>15383868
Mexicans have been doing this for ages. It's no different to modifying a classic car with period correct performance parts.

OP, maybe you should stop being autistic and enjoy classic cars for what they are, were, what people turn them into, and how much work they do and money they spend to accomplish this.
>>
>yaargh he modified his own car

Stop being a faggot and back away if you don't like it.
>>
>hating an expression of art
If they can afford it, what business is it of yours. Grow up you autist
>>
>>15384879
>If I can afford the mona lisa who is to say I can't wipe my arse with it.
>>
>>15386355
Whats your argument? If its his he can do what he wants. Stop being an autist.
>>
File: e1c0962e8133976356966053fd43ccc0.jpg (629 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
e1c0962e8133976356966053fd43ccc0.jpg
629 KB, 2048x1536
Lowriders are cool as fuck though.
Especially the ones that still can handle a SBC horsepower build.

But a nice classic 64' impala in prime original condition is nearly impossible to find. Albeit one in lowrider fashion still looks great too.
>>
>>15386355

If I owned the mona lisa, I'd wipe my ass with it.
Who the fuck would stop me? It's mine.
But that's not the state of these lowriders. No one but car guys and nostalgia fags care about these vehicles, the mona lisa is in the mainstream.

There are millions of lowriderable vehicles made every fucking year since the 1950s to the 1990s. There aren't millions of mona lisas.
Fuck off.
>>
You should have challenged him to a race with your stanced celica
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-05-07-38-06.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-05-07-38-06.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
whats worse white people or mexicans
>>
>>15383868
They wouldn't be so fucking gay if they didn't bounce.
>>
>>15384531
OP is mad that girlfriend is not impressed with his miata
>>
File: like an eagle.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
like an eagle.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>15383868
>I can't wait until trump builds that wall.

are you sure it's going to be high enough?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.