[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're vaping in your hellamexislammed GS400 when suddenly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
You're vaping in your hellamexislammed GS400 when suddenly, this guy slaps your oil pan in the ass.

What do you do ?
>>
>>15383437
Buy an old Mercedes
>>
>>15383437
Crash, and blame the weather for crashing.
>>
>>15383437
Beg daddy for something else I'll fuck up
>>
We don't have those in my country.

Enjoy the cobblestone roads though.
>>
File: 4377292_640px[1].jpg (62 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
4377292_640px[1].jpg
62 KB, 640x853
>>15383437
get a nosejob so I don't look like this nigga
>>
ask my parents for a is-f
>>
Touch your dad
>>
>>15383484
there's some high school faggot at our meets that drives around his dad's is-f saying it's his and that he saved up for it by working at the fucking hardware store FOR AN ENTIRE SUMMER for 8.50 an hour kek
>>
File: low lyfe.jpg (96 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
low lyfe.jpg
96 KB, 800x600
Go check with the insurance company
but get denied for coverage because my oil pan is modified
>>
stance fags actually brag about how much stuff their cars scrape on.

Why do you idiots not realise this?
>>
>>15383772
It's probably on loan and he saved up for the deposit.
>>
>>15383437
Shitpost on /o/ while waiting for a flatbed
>>
>>15383800
No idea why they'd reject that, those welds are clean as fuck
>>
>>15383886
Itt; we learn the capability and effectiveness of a sump is not due to how clean its welds are.
>>
>>15383909
Are you retarded? That's just been modified to increase the capacity, this is a good thing
>>
>>15383800
> Filter
> On the bottom
get that shit out of here

>>15384104
If the pick up was also extended it would be a good thing.
>>
>>15384104
>Are you retarded?
No, but I'm convinced you are.
>That's just been modified to increase the capacity, this is a good thing
It's been modified in the exact opposite way you retard.
Shortening a sump to aid clearance isn't going to magically increase capacity you meat axe.
>>
>>15384159
My bad, that is deeper than the pans we have on commodores, didn't realise it was off a truck engine.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.