[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me decide my new car! Just got a new job that pays quite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Help me decide my new car!

Just got a new job that pays quite a bit and I'm in the market for a new car. I currently drive an e46 330ci which is too fuckin slow me now.

I'm torn between an E60 M5 and an E55 AMG

Thoughts on both
>>
Both are good. Try them out see which one you prefer.
>>
are you a turk
>>
File: m5.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
m5.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
heres an e60 m5 just for shits n giggles

>>15383203
Ive driven both and they're amazing. I just need opinions

>>15383212
No I'm American
>>
Get mustang with eco boost
>>
>>15383188
M5 because dat V10. Look up a video of the meisterschaft exhaust on the M5, sounds like a fucking F1 car.
>>
AMG looks so much better.
>>
E55 because it makes more power and torque
Enjoy getting cucked by the m5's powerband
>>
In the same boat as you OP, recently got a decent job and looking for a new ride. I personally like the e60 V10, but the reliability seems kind of sketchy after I looked on M5 forums..on the Benz not to sure it might be a little more reliable. I would maybe recommended looking at an ISF, M56 or a newer SRT Charger
>>
>>15383231
Holy mother of god that exhaust note......

>>15383246
But with the e55 im able to get a smaller pully since its supercharged and get more horse than the m5 which is cool. But I wont have the sportiness...
>>
>>15383260
I hear the e55 is suppose to be pretty reliable. just gotta watch out for the airmatic suspension. Hows the m5 reliability sketch?
>>
File: Fotor_146681782091662.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2179) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_146681782091662.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2179
E55 AMG is pretty nice, not a race car but it has lots of power and comfort. Ours drives solid, hasn't had any major mechanical issues. Not really that interested in it though, I like smaller cars.

>>15383231
Meisterschaft started out as FAKE Eisenmanns. Eisenhaus lost all of their reputation and business. I have an Eisenmann and it is amazing. So if you want a fake Eisenmann then I guess go for it.
>>
>>15383246
>cucked by the m5's powerband
You don't understand the term "cuck", do you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.