[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I go to work so that I can pay for the gas needed to fuel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Copy of monkey.jpg (61 KB, 634x892) Image search: [Google]
Copy of monkey.jpg
61 KB, 634x892
>I go to work so that I can pay for the gas needed to fuel my vehicle so that I can drive to work to pay for the gas needed to fuel my vehicle

Why are car owners so mindbogglingly retarded? They're called bicycles. Use them.
>>
If I ever see you on the road I'm door checking you you monkey fuck
>>
>>15381234
>I'm so poor that my work only pays me enough for gas
That's not how it works, OP
>>
>>15381234
Worst bait I've seen in a while.
>>
>Not walking to work
>>
Not using the corporate gas card to fill up your personal vehicle.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x427
>>15381234

>He only makes enough to pay for a couple gallons of gas each day

No wonder you're stuck riding a bike. Maybe it's time to stop doing chores for mom and take that entry level job at McDonalds.
>>
>>15382242
not being able to greentext
>>
>>15382293
Heh sorry kid, but it looks like you're just not caught up to speed.
>>
@15382293
Not an argument
>>
File: diil with it.gif (646 KB, 316x226) Image search: [Google]
diil with it.gif
646 KB, 316x226
>>15381234
>I go to work to afford to work on my hobby car and to be able to drive around, free, in comfort in a personal vehicle without restraints, not held back by bus timetables or by the capacity of a pedal operated vehicle

Why are bicyclists so mindbogglingly flintstoney?
>>
>>15381234
How's the NEET life treating you? Can't afford to fill you shitty used car, huh?
Maybe Mommy will give you another 'loan'.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.