[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I know these are shitcars, but are they still worth owning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: saturn-sky-seriess-6166[1].jpg (149 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
saturn-sky-seriess-6166[1].jpg
149 KB, 1024x768
So I know these are shitcars, but are they still worth owning? I really like the way it looks, a roadster that doesn't scream gay hairstylist.

Would you pay 12 grand for one of these at 50,000 miles.
>>
Only if it was turbo
>>
>>15377694
I thought they only come as turbo.
>>
>>15377688
Fuckin do it, OP.
It's your money. And they're honestly not that bad.
/o/tists just lose their minds over it because it's worth more than their fart canned civic.
>>
>>15377700
Uh no.

Theres a base model for people who just want a convertible roadster. It has a 2 liter engine with 173 HP.

The GXP model (2.4 i4 turbo) is the real performer, dealerships offered official tunes that got it to 290 HP/350 ft lbs torque up from 260 HP/260 ft lbs stock.
>>
>>15377748
>slow garbage base model still has way more power than a miata
kek
>>
>>15377688
>I really like the way it looks, a roadster that doesn't scream gay hairstylist.

I've got bad news for you.
>>
>>15377748
I'm German, the Opel version only comes with the 260 HP engine.
>>
>>15377759
Well you posted the Pontiac lol
>>
>>15377765
Because I'm on an American website. Anyway, getting the turbo is a given.
>>
>>15377688
They're fun. The cheapness of them is evident all over though. Hard plastics, misfit panels, your usual GM quality.

12k seems a bit high, but not sure where you are. I'm in N Cali and I see them go for under 10 all the time.
>>
>>15377688

> Buy one cheap (base model)
> Put ZZP parts on it.
> Have one of the fasted Skies on the road.

https://zzperformance.com/ecotec/
>>
File: taytay-eeeee.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
taytay-eeeee.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>15377688
>I really like the way it looks, a roadster that doesn't scream gay hairstylist.
>doesn't scream gay hairstylist.
>>
>>15377688
The base models can still be fun, but you want you will want the Redline version (GXP for the Pontiac ones). They're actually pretty cool and those so few of them that they may be collector cars in a couple of decades if you can keep showroom clean -- the performance models almost definitely will.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.