[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly fuck airbagged imports, If you are not on the deck 24/7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: crap 86.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1151) Image search: [Google]
crap 86.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1151
Honestly fuck airbagged imports, If you are not on the deck 24/7 scrapping you are just a faggot and missing the point in being low...

I mean minitrucks often have bags but atleast they scrape and don't drive around everywhere at a normal ride height and only pretend to be low when parked.
>>
File: 1459009103596.jpg (2 MB, 3214x2031) Image search: [Google]
1459009103596.jpg
2 MB, 3214x2031
>>15369431
Normal ride height best ride heights
Stance fags are homos who want to be slammed
>>
honestly fuck you for being an basic faggot that gives a damn about cars designed for hard parking at walmart with the other below average IQ trash. static or bagged, its two sides of the same dropout retard coin
>>
>fuck those guys for not inhaling as much cock as I do!
>>
They are just bitches if you know what I mean.

I have 3 oil pans hanging up in my garage like trophies that my VW has totally destroyed...

Now that's fucking scraping and destroying.. None of this sissy air bag type shit.

Where is you cars destroyed oilpans? There is none because you drive around at soccer mum ride heights.
>>
>>15369535
>mum
i knew the britbongs were behind this
go secede again you faggots
>>
>>15369471
Bench racing autist who posts lap times and rides the bus detected.
>>
>>15369471
>honestly fuck you for being an basic faggot that gives a damn about cars driving around in circles at a track instead of cruising and actuallu going places with the other below average IQ trash. drag or or circuit racing, its two sides of the same dropout retard coin
>>
>>15369431
More ride height keeps whores from sitting on my hood and leaving ass marks.
>>
File: 1428532984214.jpg (665 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1428532984214.jpg
665 KB, 1200x1000
>>15369431
>you cant stance unless you stance how i want you to stance
>>
>>15369431
>mfw stancefags are so autistic about their pathological obsession with being close to the ground that they talk shit to people who aren't stanced the right way
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.