[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me /o/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What could be the reason its on the same trailer as a totaled Chrysler 300 and Mercedes w124
>>
Looks like it was broken into. I see the cops were dusting for fingerprints.

So maybe it was joyridden and the frame is wrecked. Who knows.
>>
Because they often ship cars from multiple customers on the same trailer. However, shipping a car like that in anything but an enclosed trailer is dumb as shit. Hope he likes rock chips and fluid dripping from cars above it.
>>
>>15366768
flood damaged maybe.
>>
>>15366785
This. Looks at the door.
>>
>>15366818
I could be wrong. That could be grease from the truck drivers hands.

Maybe it was in a flood and since the battery is done they couldn't pop the door so they punched a hole in the side or something. I dunno.

Probably going to insurance company.
>>
>>15366853
Or ya attempted break in.
>>
>>15366853
Wat? That's where you open the door...
>>
>>15366789
My shop sent an F40 to Oregon on an open flatbed (so they could do the sale there to avoid sales tax). You'd be surprised what some people cheap out over. Like you said transport companies contract out, it's not like every car on the trailer is always from copart or wherever, could be an ebay sale, a dealership wholesale, and a wreck all on the same truck going to 3 different states.
>>
Op, doubt it's a flood damage because it hasn't rained enough here in Florida for that to be the cause. Stolen could be a good guess.
>>
>>15366929
How would they hot wire a new Mclaren
>>
It's a car. That's all car haulers can haul. They haul cars. For money. Someone paid the car hauler money to move the car along with the other cars.
>>
>>15366768
I've dealt with auto transporters a few times before (just last month I had sent a truck to NY). Most likely what happened is that the owner/custodian just called up some broker who sub-contracted the lowest bidder.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.