[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ignore dealer that I need a new air filter >Car breaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1467078703245.png (17 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1467078703245.png
17 KB, 120x120
>ignore dealer that I need a new air filter
>Car breaks down a few days later

Is the dealer, dare I say it, always right?

Really marks you think
>>
>>15364589
>thinks his car breaking down has anything to do with the air filter
Wew lad
>>
>>15364592
You're right, it probably has more to do with me driving into a river
>>
>>15364592
You're right, it probably has more to do with that low oil light.
>>
>>15364592
You're right, it probably has more to do with me ejaculating into the gas tank
>>
>>15364592
You're right, it probably has more to do with the muffler bearings being worn
>>
>>15364592
You're right, it probably has more to do with the fact that no one ever takes memes seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the memes. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for his mom to bring him chicken tendies. These people are wrong. Memes are made by the greatest minds on the planet. Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the most amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Albert Einstein made a meme. Now, I am not talking about the shitty Facebook memes that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of 4Chan memes and the like. Things like dank pepe, dat boi (o shit waddup) and troll faces. These types of memes deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are art.
>>
>>15364592
You're right, it probably has more to do with you're right, it probably has more to do with you're right, it probably has more to do with.
>>
>>15364592
You're right, it probably has more to do with the car having a shitty laptime.
>>
File: image.png (231 KB, 532x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
231 KB, 532x320
>>15364589
>Air Filter
>Car Broke Down
>>
>>15364592
Y O U ' R E R I G H T
O
U
'
R
E
R
I
G
H
T
>>
>>15364592
You're right, it probably has more to do with all of this blood
>>
>>15364592
You're right, it probably has to do with running out of gas
>>
File: lexus dead rat.jpg (205 KB, 1199x899) Image search: [Google]
lexus dead rat.jpg
205 KB, 1199x899
>>15364589
>>
>>15364589
What an amazing coincidence
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.