[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stolen Porsche pushes Smart into Canals of Amsterdam! https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Image2.jpg (101 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Image2.jpg
101 KB, 640x360
Stolen Porsche pushes Smart into Canals of Amsterdam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j11b7ihixBI
>>
>>15357846
lol wtf?

looks like a movie scene. whats with the speed boat?
>>
not so SMART in a collision
>>
File: 1465250274834.jpg (66 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
1465250274834.jpg
66 KB, 437x437
>Trying to outrun the police
How often does this actually succeed?
>>
>>15357850
This, it seemed a little staged, but also no one got out of the two cop vans behind the sedan.
>>
>>15357850
Looks like a movie scene indeed
>>
>>15357850
>Guy in a suit driving a speedboat like a madman in a canal.

Nah it's just everyday life in amsterdam. Of course it's staged, probably filming a tv show or something.
>>
>>15357862
In Europe it must succeed often judging by the cop's lackadaisical response to the Cayenne stopping. Burgercops would already be busting out the windows with clubs.
>>
>>15357888
Filming the new hitman
>>
>>15357846
ban this piece of shit spamming his channel for shekels...
>>
>>15357904
>clubs
Pretty sure you mean

>ramming the car
>drawing handguns and screaming for the driver to get out and get on the ground
But really can you blame the US? It's just the aftershocks of post-9/11 security concerns and a militarized police force due to extra military equipment.
>>
>>15357846
>not a parking space
>didnt pull the parking brake
>is a smart

totally deserved
>>
>>15357949
lol christ man you wana talk about it..?
>>
I wonder what's up with the decals on the cop cars. They are the type of VW that Dutch cops drive, but they are never checkered that way. I have seen accurate dutch cop cars in films before so does anyone know what that's all about?
>>
>>15358237

filmed in one location while presented as somewhere else
>>
>>15357904
>Burgercops would already be busting out the windows with clubs.

It only succeeds if you can get away from the USA cops in less then 30 seconds. If you go over that, you are probably going to get caught because all the other cops are closing the observation cordon due to the radio. You have to get out of sight of the car and find enough turns to then ditch the stolen car. Lots of people get away by ditching and running into an apartment complex and then hiding behind closed doors. No one talks to the cops because if they did so, they would get outed as snitches and destroyed.

The cops in my area are REALLY GOOD at cordons. They even immediately drive or park on opposite sides of the freeway side roads in case the perps ditch the car and run across the freeway. I've even seen cops parked on the shoulder of the freeway waiting in case perps ran out of an apartment complex being searched as they run across the freeway. Damn dangerous perps.

The worst case was perps that threw plastic trashcans onto a freeway as they were about to run across. That stopped cars and caused a wreck but they didn't care. They were able to cross and get away. Smart thinking even if it was for the evil purposes and caused collateral damage.
>>
>>15358062
dude that suv fucking decked that smart

that suv was sliding around a corner at a decent speed

the smart was stationary

the suv probably weighs more than x2 the weight of the smart

a parking brake would not have done much except delay the inevitable
>>
>>15357846
Fuck me that boat was HOT
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.