[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I swear /o/ is exactly like /k/ but with cars Everyone proud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 216x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 216x249
I swear /o/ is exactly like /k/ but with cars

Everyone proud to show off their busted wagon shitbox rustbuckets,but god forbid someone likes something current and stylish
>>
>>15354761
all current cars are shite
>>
File: R A R E ~ P U T I N.jpg (11 KB, 244x332) Image search: [Google]
R A R E ~ P U T I N.jpg
11 KB, 244x332
>>15354761
i noticed this to

Generally 4chan contains the lowest of the social pyramid. They tend to be dishonest (to others and themselves)
>>
File: riced-prius-54b2612067aa0.png (1 MB, 936x626) Image search: [Google]
riced-prius-54b2612067aa0.png
1 MB, 936x626
>>15354761
they just don't understand
>>
>>15354761
Except it's not. /k/ will call you a poorfag if you own a cheap gun, the same happens here.
>>
Its like when you go to a school where everyone is poor and YOU get made fun of for not being poor
>>
Quit acting like you matter op you ain't for me.
>>
>>15354811
What? Everyone on /k/ owns at least one Mosin Nagant and jacks off to milsurp
>>
>>15354838
>implying only poorfags own moist nuggets
>>
Thats because 90% of /o/ can barely afford a car worth 5k and thats being generous.
How mad do you think i get wanting to talk about anything North of 15k?

Inb4 anyone trying to troll me, ive already been trolled and have become a troll
>>
>>15354838
>>15354853

True of former /k/. Usually they circlejerk about a specific gun be it AR15's, AK's, CZ75's etc.

But as this old advert says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5LqiDHdps

Carrying a gun in your shitbox? yes.
>>
The average poster on /o/ is between 18 and 32 the tone is angry and personal

Ppl dont like seeing success in others as it brings out their own insecurities
>>
>>15354799
I don't mind this
its ok on otherwise featureless cars
>>15354838
what's the o equivalent of a snobby ar15 owner/collector who hates on nuggets and ak alike
>>
>>15354861
>>15354871
these posts on point, just look at how people react to anyone on /o/ who is the least bit successful
>>
>>15354853
You don't make fun of people for owning the gun equivalent of a cheap shitbox that you also happen to idolize for being a glorious cheap shitbox
>>
File: IMG_20160627_051016.jpg (78 KB, 526x528) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_051016.jpg
78 KB, 526x528
>/o/
>dont buy new
>depreciation in value too great
>buy used
>depreciated in value already
>mfw
>>
>>15354823
>what do you mean you prefer having A/C and heated seats, remote start and modern technology, don't you prefer a car with roll-up windows, a falling apart interior, and the tendency to randomly break down?
>>
>>15354761
>retards performing ilthought out "mods" are the equivalent to fudds
I think you're on to something OP.
>>
>>15354884
the second hand market does bring up the issue that their is a lack of capital new products
but aggressive planed obsolescence and cash for clunkers schemes will soon put an end to that
also make after market illegal or difficult .ie mac book style

.tldr new products are shit
aftermarket and bodging for lyfe
>>
>>15354884
>buying cars someone else farted in hundreds of times
i left about 3 years worth of boogers under the seat of the last car i sold
>>
>>15354761
Except /k/ doesn't have their own @lphonse.
>>
>>15354761
/o/ is the /r9k/ of cars

once you see it, you will shit bricks
>>
Nah. There's less faggotry here.
Also less cum brownies.
>>
>>15354787
does that mean that poor people are the best memers?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.