[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are ricers so against racing on race tracks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: toyobaru.png (368 KB, 782x414) Image search: [Google]
toyobaru.png
368 KB, 782x414
Why are ricers so against racing on race tracks?
>>
>>15353859
muh stanz don' turn no gud
>>
why waste money going to the track when the street is free
>>
I've never heard about this being a thing

>>15353906
>implying tracks aren't smoother than shitty city streets
idiot
>>
Their slow econoshitboxes can only win against people who aren't racing. They're not going to go to the trouble/expense of tracking just to get their asses handed to them.
>>
>>15353917
You've never driven on a racetrack then faggot

The surface of many many tracks are fucked
>>
I RACE THA SKREETS

DA SKREETS IS FREE
>>
>>15354115
so much this

i regularly come across these folks when i'm on by bikes

my bikes aren't even fast nor do i drive them that way

i have 2 i'll take on the highway if i have too and the rest are enduros from the 70s
>>
>>15353859

The same reason why the street racer people will never set foot on a track or any other sanctioned event.

They are scared to lose others in a competition that is more about the driver than the car itself.

On the street, they can pull any number of excuses out of their ass as to why they "lost" to another car. It's so much easy on their minds when they can blame any "loss" on a horsepower deficit or other stupid reason. On an actual track or in an actual contest of driver skill such as SCCA racing, they know that they can't rely solely on their car to leverage their chances of winning.
>>
> Live out past the suburbs
> Have city folk that come out to race
> Ricers occasionally like to use our private road.
> Signs posted "No trespassing"
> Old Dodge 3/4 ton with push bars, winch, and shotgun to remove the infestation from our property
> Sheriff doesn't care, because private property
> Don't file trespassing charges, to make sure sheriff continues not caring (Less paperwork = better)
>>
File: 1432422313290.png (2 MB, 1079x1061) Image search: [Google]
1432422313290.png
2 MB, 1079x1061
There's a lot of rules and regulations before a car is allowed to drive around a race track but a car with -1 ground clearance and the negative camber of an athletic wheelchair doesn't even qualify to be towed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.