[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/ 5644846783.html Is this Kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: whyismy.png (3 MB, 3932x3384) Image search: [Google]
whyismy.png
3 MB, 3932x3384
https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5644846783.html

Is this Kino?
>>
take your stupid fucking kino meme and shove it up your ass you unoriginal fuck

god damn do you talk the way you type around your friends? spouting random memes and shit to them because you think its funny? autistic moron

cars
>>
>>15353106
If you hate cars why are you here
>>
Kino!
>>
https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/5644504094.html
This is kino tier
>>
>>15353131
This board is a circlejerk of shitbox Civic drivers who shit on any car better than theirs, I don't think most people on here like cars.

(General statement, has nothing to do with OP or that post)
>>
File: harrisonford.jpg (220 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
harrisonford.jpg
220 KB, 600x324
>applying /tv/ memes to craigslist ads
>>
>>15353465
>https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/5644504094.html
>No engine or Transmission
>Never raced.
>>
>>15353488
Stop making assumptions. Civic drivers are innocent. If anything it's the Miata people (see I can do it too)
>>
>>15353507
I've met a shitload of Civic and Miata drivers in real life all over the country, the former were the most obnoxious fucking shitheads I've ever met and the latter were decent. Empirical evidence on the internet including previously established civic drivers constantly crying about RWD/Miatas suggests so as well.

It's not assumptions when the real world mirrors this.
>>
>>15353529
Nope. Why do you have to inject this into every thread?
It's always MIata people bitching about FWD for no reason.
>>
>>15353531
G E N E R A L I Z A T I O N S
>>
File: asdasdasda.jpg (32 KB, 598x288) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasda.jpg
32 KB, 598x288
>>15353531
See here's the difference, when people cry about RWD/Miatas they have no argument and just sling insults and outright lie. When somebody argues against FWD/Civic drivers (usually in response to them already shitting up a thread) they use actual evidence, which of course is responded to with juvenile shitposting.
>>
>>15353534
Yeah it's about as unwarranted and unnecessarily hostile as his statement.
>>
>>15353548
>they use actual evidence
This is b8
>>
>>15353531
>>15353553
>>15353566
>>
>>15353597
>pointing to false flaggers and shitposters
One weeks it's ANTI RWD the next its ANTI FWD with them. Is that your argument
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.