[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to many cars to many projects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 07-08-04_duck.jpg (35 KB, 300x610) Image search: [Google]
07-08-04_duck.jpg
35 KB, 300x610
pic kinda related...

aw11 (needs rebuild/ new engine)

celica gts (parts car)

pontiac grand prix (B.S. daily fixing its power steering right now.......... that S/C tho..)

chevelle ( needs everything....... )

Should I just dump them all?
>>
Sell all get rsx-s
>>
oh god tell me someone rescued the duckies
>>
>>15353902
You can find many pictures of tax dollars being wasted on this type of thing but these particular chicks probably were not rescued.
>>
>>15353935
fuck man
love precocious baby birdies
>>
>>15353959
google reverse image search, at least 5 years ago, says yes, the ducklings were scooped out with a butterfly net after removing the grate
>>
>>15353992
https://www.flickr.com/photos/flippedcracker/88665429/in/photostream/

I don't believe him.
>>
>>15352498
FUCKING SELL THEM ALL AND BUY ONE AWSOME NOT SHIT CAR JESUS CHRIST WHAT A FUCKING HILLBILLY
>>
How are you all this young???

Yes, fire department saved the damn birds
>>
This is such an allegory for section 8. Fuck.
>>
>>15352498
dump all of them, get you one AND ONLY ONE of those econoboxes or wagons [used] from the sticky, ford focus, honda civic, toyota corolla, subaru legacy/etc are all good choices for a new-to-you used car

and those under 5k choices are all you're gonna get with some of those rotting wrecks you have kicking around
>>
File: 2016-05-31 13.57.53.jpg (2 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-31 13.57.53.jpg
2 MB, 1885x1060
>>15352498
I feel your pain. Pulling my hair out over here.

Shitbox cavalier (needs timing chain)

Trans am (starting susp rebuild tomorrow, most of the rest of the parts came in/picked up today, hf press assembled yest)

Jeep (60 years old, have most parts, need time and nuts/bolts stuff)

Office (cleaning out, trying to get rid of all the winxp class computers and junk, need to buy parts for a few nicer machines)

House (gotta get under this mofo and level out the floors before I start work on the interior)

Yard (I have uncovered an old capped well in my backyard of a house I bought a year ago. Need to fill it in)

Driveway (city engineers came and pumped compressed water under my driveway and it ate away all the gravel and fell in, they said they'd be out to fix it but that was 2 months ago. Apparently they passed it off to the street dept and they came and cut a big hole in my driveway this morning. Said they'd be back to pump it full of concrete tomorrow, not holding my breath. Been taking a cab for 2 months.)

Gf decided she wanted a weedeater bicycle a week ago and now there's a mostly finished weedeater bike and parts all over the family room.

Leaning more and more towards junking the cavalier, didn't want that pos in the first place. May happen soon.
>>
File: 2016-03-03 22.00.59.jpg (2 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-03 22.00.59.jpg
2 MB, 1885x1060
>>15355989
Shitbox cavi. Nothing but problems. Was only $600, but rides good when it rides.
>>
File: 2016-06-16 23.09.58.jpg (443 KB, 941x530) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-16 23.09.58.jpg
443 KB, 941x530
>>15355989
Mockup of weedeater bike and shit everywhere.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.