[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are chinese so awful at driving? https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 71999671.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
71999671.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2667
why are chinese so awful at driving?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwZwSIrMLmk
>>
the police dont pull over people there for bad driving.
>>
How the fuck do you manage to fuck up that badly?
>>
>>15351711
With 'there' you mean the US?
>>
>On June 16, Vancouver police were called to an accident on West 36th Avenue, between Granville and Oak Streets. VPD spokesperson Const. Brian Montague says a white Porsche Cayenne SUV had struck a parked vehicle and fled the scene. “We didn’t have a whole lot to go on in the hit-and-run investigation … but a few days later we received a video which really helped us connect the dots,” he said. [...] “Thanks to the video we have identified the driver and the vehicle,” said Montague. The 16-year-old boy behind the wheel of the Porsche didn’t have a driver’s licence. [...] “Because he didn’t stick around, he ended up being charged with a host of motor vehicle infractions including having no licence, hit and run, and driving without due care.” he said. “He also completely ruined that garage and did additional damage to the vehicle. Whether insurance will cover any of that is highly doubtful.”

Ahahahahaha justice served, fucking chink cockroaches.
>>
None of them have watched the Drift Bible
>>
>>15351711
That was some kid who took the parents SUV for a joyride and hit a parked car. Vid is them trying to hide it back at the house.
>>
>>15351738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttTOhPO0q7I
I may have to move to richmond for work and deal with these fuckers.
Hold me /o/ ;_;
>>
>>15351711
its not really a chinese thing more a dumb 16 y/o cunt thing.

Tho I feel ya senpai, I live in Flushing NY, that's New Hong Kong to the rest of the US. New money chinese driving in cars they were never meant to be able to handle.
>>
>>15351777
>honking over such minor things

god
>>
>>15351777

If thats considered bad driving that dude needs to stay far away from the greater NYC area
>>
>>15351856
Yea, I was king of more annoyed at the driver sperging out on every little thing on the road. It's like he's never driven in any city.
>>
>>15351711

>panicked 16 yo kid
>RH steering joint snapped

Did ok to make it home.
>>
>>15351711
Not sure. The chinamen here also have terrible spatial reasoning.
>>
>>15351835
Fellow NYCfag, can say that this is 100% fact
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.