[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they all shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 961x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 961x348
Are they all shit?
>>
File: fishmaro bait.jpg (25 KB, 395x393) Image search: [Google]
fishmaro bait.jpg
25 KB, 395x393
>Porsche
>shit
>>
>>15348511
Porsche's pretty good.

The rest are shit.
>>
>>15348511
>Porsche
>>
>>15348588
>MUH corvette
>>
>>15348629
Reminder that the best selling sports car in Germany RIGHT NOW is the Ford Mustang.
>>
>>15348640
>Cheap people buying cheap shit
>Dumb people falling for targeted advertising
You dont say?
>>
>>15348652
Not my fault that German manufacutrers can't into bang for buck.
>>
>>15348657
>bang for buck
No.
Thats like saying you bought the best thing at the dollar store.
>>
>>15348697
>m-muh premium brands!
The Ford delivers everything you want from a sports car at half the price of the competition. Stay BTFO.
>>
>>15348703
But its half the price because its shit.
What cant you understand about this?
>>
>>15348640
Because for the first time they can buy one without a year wait and import tariff.
>>
File: gawdmusheen.jpg (705 KB, 1280x782) Image search: [Google]
gawdmusheen.jpg
705 KB, 1280x782
>>15348708
It's clearly not.

Hell, Motor Trend picked a Mustang as their Performance Car of the Year.
>>
>>15348715
>most expensive mustang
Still shit.
Get over yourself. And stop thinking journalists do things with honesty and integrity.
How can you be so blind?
>>
>>15348727
Can't argue with the sales numbers. Accept Ford as our lord and savior already.
>>
>>15348740
>sales numbers
Only proves ignorant people exist
Litterally means nothing at all
>>
>>15348640
And German manufacturer's biggest market is America

People want things that seem exotic to them. Like I met some Dutch girls who told me I should sell my Boxster for a Corvette because they perceived it as something more exotic
>>
>>15348727

>calling the 350 shit

Lmfao, dumb nigger spotted.

As for the topic, only Porsche is not shit. The rest have been shit / been going to shit. Mercedes is top level shit.
>>
>>15348757
S Class is pretty dope though
>>
What about a c63 Amg?
>>
File: BMW-M2-Leguna-Seca-2016-(4).jpg (115 KB, 1140x643) Image search: [Google]
BMW-M2-Leguna-Seca-2016-(4).jpg
115 KB, 1140x643
>>15348511
Just Audi and VW.
>>
>>
Is Audi shit?
I like the look of them the most out of all the German manufacturers
I heard they almost have honda or toyota or mazda reliability
>>
>>15349227
bmw is by far the shittiest one
>>
>>15349621
You can't be this level of stupid
You don't even need to be "car guy" to recognize Audi is the shittiest among all Germans. Yes they look sexy
>Audi
>reliability
>>
>>15349621
>mazda
>reliability
>>
>>15348703
Yeah half the price of the competition because of things like the cheap ass Chinese built transmission that likes to break
>>
>>15348740
>>15348757
There's nothing wrong with the high-end, and even midrange mustangs as sport, muscle, or purely fun track cars. Nothing.

Thing is, up until recently, mustangs (among other American 'prestige' or desireable cars like cadillacs and corvettes) had shitty cheap trim and interior, not exactly the best build quality (not saying Germany is meme toyota level either), and were generally just a car that looked god, had a nice big engine, and were good value for money. Nothing else.

It's not like I've owned every type of mustang for a considerable amount of time, I'm just repeating what supposed professionals say, and justifying the reputation of the car with consumer reports. A Mustang GT350 Shelby is without room for argument, a fantastic car in many aspects. You get the same sort of stuff as a Lamborghini with slightly less performance and track ability, for a bloody low price. But the reason it seems to have all the performance and features and looks for that price is that it has no sophistication. I'm sure the body panels and leather interior didn't take Hans and Fritz 1000 hours to make with a millimetre thick tool. I know that after driving it in start stop rush hour traffic for a couple of hours you feet and hands will hurt and you will hate everything with a passion. I knot that after 6 hours on the autobahn you will be deaf, numb, and nearly dead from exhaustion.

The reason why there is a discrepancy in car prices is old people stuff, and the seemingly insignificant things that you don't care about until you have to deal with it everyday or for hours at a time. A 9/10 hooker that does anything is a lot easier than the 9/10 girl who won't do anal because she has no depth or longevity. That's the diffference between an all-out fantasy car versus boring reality. When you're old, and sore, and wise, and weak, you'll understand why a boring arse mercedes can be nicer than a screaming mustang.
>>
>>15348640
>sports car

Okay burger
>>
>>15348703
But what if I want quality?
>>
>>15348511
>Porsche
Definitely not shit
>BMW
Shit except for two models
>Audi
Mostly shit
>VW
Utter shit
>Mercedes
50/50 shit/not shit
>>
Aren't North American VWs and BMWs mostly made in Mexico?
>>
>>15349949
/thread
>>
>>15350045
The Jetta and Golfs sold here are made in Mexico. The Passat is made in the US. The rest are from Europe.

All BMW SUVs sold here are made in the US, some 5 series were built in Mexico previously, some current 3 series are from South Africa and all next generation 3 series will come from Mexico. Most BMW cars are shipped from Germany.
>>
>>15350072
Still doesn't make them immune from shitty engineering decisions made in Munich.

BMWs are all shit barring the ///M cars. If its not a ///M its probably not worth owning (exception being E30s and older)

Porsche's sports cars are still good.

Rest is shit as far as I'm concerned and there's a equivalent or better japanese/american competitor that won't bankrupt you when its out of warranty
>>
File: 2017-E-Class.jpg (472 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
2017-E-Class.jpg
472 KB, 1600x1067
>>15350288
I don't think there is any company other than Bentley that makes anything as comfy as the S-Class. Even the E-Class is pretty fucking glorious to ride in.
>>
>>15348703
It also delivers legendary sports car unreliability since it couldn't handle 3 minutes of intense driving.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/ford-mustang-loses-its-police-stripes-after-overheating-within-minutes-of-a-simulated-pursuit/news-story/13e4b07005fa5bc3b3da6563d0a0fea3
>>
>>15348511
You bet
>>
>>15348511
No they all piss on the domestic equivalents.
>>
>>15350308
You have never heard about roadfeel.... you get 0 roadfeel in those new S-classes with electronic shitstearing Half my family drives those shitwagons. might have a "premium" feel but meh. Get an E92 M3..
>>
File: mazeratee.jpg (905 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
mazeratee.jpg
905 KB, 2560x1440
>>15350308
>glorious
>that image

Jesus christ anon, are you a rich chinese kid?

>green leds
>piano black shit
>giant ipad glued on the dashboard (they didn't bother to style and frame it and this is a luxury car where you're supposed to pay big money to have something personal and stylish)

Pic related is a proper exotic interior without shits like leds and idiotic amenities, you have Poltrona Frau aniline leather, Zegna premium silk, not a single piece of piano nigger black and proper engines.
>>
>>15348727
You are a fucking retard. You clearly don't have any back up answer and is relying on some stupid stuff you say.
>>
>>15350308
wow those green leds are tacky as fuck.
>>
German here:

>vw
Utter garbage for normies and proles, way too expensive

>audi
Like vw but more expensive.Also people who drive fast audis are the worst

>bmw
Good and fun but way too fucking expensive and kinda boring. Also turks

>porsche
Engineers wet dreams, also fun and fast af but expensive af
>>
>>15353387
And

>mercedes

?
>>
>>15348511
Not yet, but they will be once Ahmed starts running the place.
>>
File: Opel+Logo+1[1].jpg (85 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Opel+Logo+1[1].jpg
85 KB, 1024x768
GM a best
>>
>>15348511
Porshce is great.
BMW is great for motorcycles, and was great for cars.
Audi is neat.
Mercedes was great, SLS was a standout.
>>
File: hnbm.jpg (121 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
hnbm.jpg
121 KB, 960x540
Shit or whatever you may call it, I'm still faster than you
>>
>>15353309
This, neo-MB is overrated shit nowadays.
>>
reminder that if u think ford is shit you got btfo by
>a v6
>>
>>15353622
That a W211 senpai? Had one of those a long time ago, 5.4 litre supercharged V8. Thing was fast and comfy at the same.
Perfectly dailyable
>>
>>15353596
Has opel even tried to compete in the luxury market properly since the Senators?
>>
>>15353988
nope
>>
>>15353958
ford is shit and so is v6
>>
yall can eat a dick.

VW pro tier.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.