[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are these the future geo metro's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
are these the future geo metro's?
>>
Future's here.
>>
>>15327305
Accents are pretty shitty cars, and their are better quality options that can get you the great fuel economy.
>>
>>15328144
Like?
>>
>>15327305
>korean shit
Just throw it in the dumpster asap
>>
>>15329313
Corolla, 323/Laser, 3, Pulsar, Lancer/Mirage etc.
>>
>>15329335
All except the corolla/mirage cost quite a bit above the accent.
>>
I have an Accent and I regret everything. My car is running great and I already look forward to the day when I can get a new car.
>>
File: 132321.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
132321.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
>>15329343
Everything is better than hyundai. They also drive like shit, I once drove a 2014 accent and it literally make me want to die
>>
>korean crap
Reminder that anything that is korean made or came from korea is total shit. You cant prove this wrong
>>
>>15327305
the seats are aweful for long trips. js
>>
File: 03-2014-mitsubishi-mirage-ny.jpg (290 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
03-2014-mitsubishi-mirage-ny.jpg
290 KB, 1280x850
>>15327305
but the new Geo Metro is already here.
>power to weight ratio is near identical
>still comes with an I3 engine.
>>
>>15329381
>shitshubishi
I wouldnt trust it

A better choice would be fit or yaris
>>
>>15329358
How is scion 153 when Lexus and Toyota are below the threshold?
>>
>>15329407
old people with xB's complaining they don't know how to work the stereo. Old people loved the xB because it was easy to get in and out of and it was cheap
>>
>>15329388
Good thing then I don't have to trust you.
>>
>>15329407
Scions are optioned lower than Toyotas and the J.D. Power weighs small things like "the radio sounds like shit through bluetooth" and "the nav system isn't up to date" the same as mechanical failures.

Note how Benz and Caddy are at the top despite not being nearly as reliable as quite a few brands down the list.

>>15329545
RCRfags fuck off parroting bullshit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.