[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Driving again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 227x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 227x227
I am 25. Have my license but have not driven in 6 years. I have no car abd no one is willing to let me practice. I don't feel confident I would be able to drive a car off the fucking lot.

I am fucked. I have no confidence in my driving abd as a result, no confidence in myself.

Help me lads. What can I even do. Also, cars are so fucking expensive. I also have no desire to drive a car during the work week to work. My job makes people with cars do extra duties.
>>
Sounds like you need a different source of confidence
>>
>>15324720
Why? Driving is one of the most confident things you could? Driving gives you full freedom to just do stuff. Like if I could drive, I could go to Denny's at 3am if I wanted.
>>
>>15324850
freedom is just a state of mind
>>
>>15324850
>if I could drive
but you can't and it's because you don't have enough confidence
>>
>>15324677
You can start by not being such a faggot. That'll pretty much clear this whole thing up.
>>
Some driving schools offer short refresher lessons.
>>
>>15324677

>not driven in 6 years
>I don't feel confident
>I don't feel confident I would be able to drive a car off the fucking lot.

You reeeaaalllyyy shouldn't be on the roads then, sorry. You better be 100% confident before you get behind the wheel of a 4000lb chunk of metal that's capable of killing multiple people in a blink of an eye.

Sounds like if you ever get on the road you'll just get in accident and drive everybody's insurance premiums up even higher.
>>
>>15325177
What should I do then?
>>
>>15325209

Buy a $500 car to get comfortable with and practice driving far far away from anybody else.
>>
>>15324677
>Have my license but have not driven in 6 years.
Hope you haven't been paying auto insurance all that time if you weren't driving.
>>
>>15325301
No, I have no car. How much does a decent car actually cost?
>>
Go karts. If there's one nearby, drive them for a while till you get more confident with your driving
>>
Get a motorcycle.
>>
>>15324677
you can get 40 hours of driving lessons, day and night for bout $300
after that buy a beater for under 5k
>>
not your blog
>>
>>15324677
Driving is a lot easier than you think. Millions of people in the world have licences and at least 50% of them have below average abilities in common sense and intelligence. There's no skill requirement or learning curve just to DD. You can do it man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.