[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best 4cyl discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: powerranger.jpg (90 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
powerranger.jpg
90 KB, 480x480
What's the best shitbox truck and why is it the Ford ranger

Mines an 88 Ford ranger. Shit fuel pump but buying new one soon enough. Toyota is ass come at me. Also forgive the shit colors I'm gonna matte black it tomorrow. Pic related is mah power ranger.
>>
>>15323921
Go home anon... you're drunk
>>
>>15323931
Sure I may have had a few beers but elaborate a little would you?
>>
>>15323921
>Toyota is ass come at me.

Fuck you. 2TR is gawdmasheen. Way better than your shitty four-pot Ferd that doesn't even have any kind of VVT.
>>
>>15323947
Elaborate you dirty Jap.
>>
Every single light pickup is good, which is pretty surprising. No use arguing. I've had them all.
Chevy, Isuzu, Ford, Mazda, Datsun, Nissan, Toyota, Peugeot, Dodge, Mitsubishi, TATA, Land Rover etc
>>
>>15323957
What are your past experiences with the fords you've owned?
>>
>>15323921
>Also forgive the shit colors I'm gonna matte black it tomorrow.

Thats boring and will look like shit.
Keep the two tone, and go with Coyote brown on the bottom, and Forest green on the top both matte.
>>
File: godmachine.jpg (187 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
godmachine.jpg
187 KB, 1024x768
>>15323921

S10 with a Iron Duke. Still see lots on the road today, including mail trucks.
>>
>>15323921
>Toyota is ass
I paid $5900 for a 1999 Tacoma PreRunner in 2004 with 90k miles. Over 12 years and 140k miles later I've only replaced brakes, tires, a battery, and a radiator. I still drive it most days as opposed to my Tundra because it's easier to maneuver when I have to drive in the city.
>could also sell it for close to what I paid, even after beating the shit out of it in high school and college
>>
>>15323983
Those colors are trash yo I'm keeping it matte black as it's easy cheap and won't matter when I beat the fuck out of it
>>
>>15323999
Still don't like the idea of me driving a Jap pos
>>
>>15324008
Yeah a rusted out old Ford you pulled from a junkyard is so much better. But it'll be worth a lot more when you plastidip it.
>>
>>15324017
Plastidip is gay tho
>>
>>15324029
Oh, my bad, rattle cans from Walmart. Don't forget to play-doh all the rust holes kek.
>>
>>15324030
Got it that's more my style
>>
>>15323975
>What are your past experiences with the fords you've owned?
I've had three Transits, two of them duallys, all running the DI Diesel.
They are heavier to maneuver than Jap trucks, especially with no power steering. One had over 170,000miles on the clock. Never replaced a single thing on them except wipers. They run forever.

>>15324008
>Still don't like the idea of me driving a Jap pos
So why did you buy a Mazda?
>>
>>15324062
I didn't buy them that's my grandfather's 5 acres of freedom he runs a junkyard.
>>15324062
I'm not partial to Ford diesels I'm more of a Dodge guy cuz the Cummins but to each their own
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.