[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck lowriders and fuck mexicans! I am dedicating most of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Fuck lowriders and fuck mexicans!

I am dedicating most of my time to being one of the top world of war craft players in the world but my mum became "concerned out be"

She asked the mexicans guys my age next door to make friends with me and now they always want me to help ruin their old chevy by trying to turn it into a lowrider and saying it's pathetic how much time I spend on the computer.

Gaming isn't pathetic, it's a lifestyle.. Building a lowrider is more pathetic than playing WOW.
>>
Eh 2/10, very poor trolling attempt.
>>
File: 1465073419749.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465073419749.jpg
158 KB, 1000x1000
>>15316429
I wouldn't want a lowrider myself nor do I exactly understand the appeal of them but I damn sure respect the huge amount of work and suspension parts that goes into one.

I mean this is bait, but come on. Pick on stance or something that is stupid AND easy to do.
>>
>>15316452
Been done too many times before.
>>
>>15316429
>can't even get the name of the game he supposedly wants to be the best at right.
cum on OP, put a bit more effort in.
>>
>>15316503
Wrong
>>
>>15316429
>corvair with retarded hydraulics
>didn't convert to solid axle or IRS
>swing axles have more positive camber than even the faggiest stancefags have negative
>putting the heaviest end of the car way up in the air, ruining the CoG
>it's also a convertible
Worst handling car in america right here
>>
>>15316503
What lowriders? I mean yeah but that doesn't make a car that can do this and still drive on normal roads and at highway speeds any less impressive.
https://youtu.be/KHvLfrbmfzY
>>
>>15316595
I'm not saying it's good, but FYI you don't drive around like that.
>>
File: stop_posting.jpg (57 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
stop_posting.jpg
57 KB, 361x691
You didn't think this one very far out, did you?
>>
>>15316618
the pro scene is filled with cars like that, and they lack engines.
>>
>>15316429
wow isnt pathetic its boring lowriders arnt pathetic there pussy magnets choose your poison
>>
>>15316429
WoW isn't even competitive. Jesus, try harder you cunt.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.