[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help /o/, with this alignment spec my car should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0941.jpg (3 MB, 3024x5376) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0941.jpg
3 MB, 3024x5376
I need your help /o/, with this alignment spec my car should be pulling to the drivers side correct? 11 visits to discount tire for a radial pull issue and I'm beginning to question myself.
>>
>going to discount tire and expecting good results

You deserve to have your dick pushed in
>>
is this a nascar tune?
>>
>>15315081
They're the only shop that stocked h rated tires for 14" wheels within 3 states.
Suspension spec is from tru-line probably the most reputable susp/alignment shop in the Seattle area.
>>
>>15315097
No it's my suspension spec with a bent strut. Alignment shop told me my car should be pulling to the drivers side but it pulls to the passenger side making me suspect bad tires.
>>
The negative camber on the right front will push you to the left but the more positive caster on the left side will want to drift to the right. Plus your toed in like a mofo on both fronts. Not sure what the rear looks like but if the thrust angle is ok id say you would be pulling left with real funky feeling steering.
>>
Plus bent steering/suspension parts will make everything feel 'off' for sure.

Reputable shops will not align a car with bent or loose parts because its a waste of money. On top of that those pos euro cars require certain conditions are met for a proper alignment, like full gas tank, and weight added to the seats to replicate loaded conditions.
>>
>>15315139
Thanks, this basically echoes what the suspension shop told me. According to them it should over all be pulling to the driver side and my steering should be fucky. I've been waiting on solving the tire issue to fix my suspension because I'm short on cash; haven't been able to work since I got these tires. Seemed like I had radial pull before I took a curb hit (avoiding a drunk driver in a parking lot) and broke the suspension but i only had driven a few miles before this happened.
>>
>>15315112
>suspension spec with a bent strut.
Which side is bent? And why don't you replace it instead of getting 11 alignments (idiot).
>>
>>15315233
Because the suspension shop told me that I have a bad tire and said it shouldn't be an issue in diagnosing my radial pull. Shop is tru-line in bellevue wa, very reputable.
Had a pull to pass side before I broke my suspension, and it was close to in spec the day before I bought the tires. Strut got bent during the time I've been dealing with this rad pull.
I haven't fixed it because I haven't been able to work since buying these tires, and a medical emergency killed my emergency fund for this kind of stuff. I don't have a credit card.
>>
I would correct the suspension and align thw car properly beforw wasting more money on tires because with those angles you're going to smoke the outsides of both and the inside of the right front tire.
>>
>>15315358
Agree, but i already bought the tires. Suspension broke after buying them. They're really cheap anyways, my old ones were toasted from heat cracking. Plan is to burn these shitty tires while i save up to fix the suspension, get period correct 15" wheels, and good tires for them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.