[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Audio installation Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: motoster.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
motoster.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
So Im thinking about putting a stereo system on my motorcycle to annoy the normies with some weaboo music on my 30 min commute to and from school. Anybody here have any experience in installing a sound system? any tips? Will rain fuck my shit up?
>>
>>15310790
bump
>>
>>15310790
You sound like a collosal faggot.
>>
>>15311536
I am and now I need a colossal stereo for my bike.
>>
>>15311541
Fair enough then. Get marine components, they will be fine on a bike. Can get tiny amps, and tiny Bluetooth receiver modules, so you can just use your phone to store the weaboo faggotry.
>>
>>15311541
>trying to pose as me
>>15311536
Im fucking tired with my boring ass drives sometimes in heavy traffic. Earbuds are also annoying
>>
>>15311547
You're much better off going with something in-helmet. There isn't really anywhere to mount speakers on a sport bike and you be able to hear it. The reason it works on cruisers is because of their huge dashes that direct the sound right at you. They also usually wear skull caps, so their ears are uncovered.
>>
>>15311546
what do you mean marine components? any tips on mounting?
>>15311557
Yeah the only problem is the in helmet speakers have terrible sound quality I had one of my old helt

>tfw wont be able to hear my own music if I put on a sound system
FUCK
>>
>>15311564
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/ccsearch.cfm?q=waterproof+sound+bbp

Only thing close that I've found that can be mounted to handlebars. If a place like amazon sells them, you could try it and return it if it doesn't work. Harleys do get pretty loud, so it's possible.
>>
>>15311574
I have a sports bike so im guessing im going to have to build my own mounts
>>
>>15310790
I worked my college years at a premier Harley aftermarket stereo shop. Unless you are fitting two 5.25s and tweeters at minimum in a fairing you wont hear shit. Most those harley fags have as many speakers as a car plus a high powered amp and subs in the saddle boxes. Buy headphones or buy a cruiser, those clip on handlebar speakers are a joke
>>
>>15316633
You need hundreds of watts, on a digital amp, just to hear shit on a bike. Not happening anon. Save ur dough or buy a fag show bike.
>>
>>15311564
>what do you mean marine components? any tips on mounting?

Speakers for boats. The are designed to get wet. No tips on mounting sorry, this is something I would never do, and I've done a tonne of stupid shit.
>>
>>15310790
Have you considered just using zip ties to attach a waterproof Bluetooth speaker?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.