[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any good aftermarket blind spot assistance solutions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Wrex9xR.jpg (422 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
Wrex9xR.jpg
422 KB, 1600x1066
are there any good aftermarket blind spot assistance solutions?

I hurt my neck and back and it's a bitch to always turn, and my mirrors don't show the total blind spot. I know a lot of new cars have some systems built in but my car doesn't have it.
>>
Howd you hurt you neck and back?

Where does it hurt?

How much mobility do you have?
>>
How about keeping the roads safer by not being on them.
>>
File: 46945.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
46945.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>15309177
>blind spot
The GTR is already faster. You should be looking ahead not behind.
>>
op, /o/ is worse than /g/ in posts like this. they will brain fuck your actual purpose of your question without answering it. I suggest go to your dealership where you bought the car to ask.

I recently asked a question to /g/ about a laptop and they instead try to convince me I didn't need one. that comes with not knowing the subject material and wanting to post. like I said, o is worse than g about that. good luck!
>>
To actually answer your question, about the only reasonable and affordable solution would be wide-angle mirrors. You can buy some that fit/glue to your wing mirrors, or even some that fit directly to your interior rear-view mirror. They're cheap and effective.Don't overcomplicate things.
>>
>>15309242
Fuck off faggot, i was sctually trying to help OP with his mobility problems since i know how to treat the majority of neck injuries and was going to recommend ways to help with his issues while he shops around for a camera.
Fuck you
>>
>>15309562
>I was just pretending!
>>
>>15309242
They're right. You don't need a fucking laptop.
>>
File: amazon_com_.jpg (126 KB, 1500x1035) Image search: [Google]
amazon_com_.jpg
126 KB, 1500x1035
little convex stick on mirrors you can buy at any parts store.
>>
>>15309572
>implying some of us arent actually trying to help

Far and few but we try
>>
>>15309177
If you can't physically look over there are blinds pot monitors you can get as well as blind spot cameras.
But looking over your shoulder is free
>>
>>15309177
>I hurt my neck and back and it's a bitch to always turn, and my mirrors don't show the total blind spot.

Look at the previous thread that you posted within a week ago. The answers are in there.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.