[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your local car scene like /o/? Blasting down the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Roof Meet.jpg (265 KB, 2000x690) Image search: [Google]
Roof Meet.jpg
265 KB, 2000x690
What's your local car scene like /o/?

Blasting down the back roads with your friends late into the night, speedy speed boying into the void?

Invite only rooftop meets? Advance Auto parts lots?

Non-existant?

Its pretty lively in the mid Atlantic, but people complain about the scene being dead entirely.
>>
I live in a navy town so my local car scene blows. Just a bunch of dumbass squids trying to pick up underaged girls. Only exception is the air cooled Volkswagens.
>>
>>15308072
I havent been in the scene since 2012. We used to have the Varsity meet in Atlanta but thats gone now. I dont know whats hot here for cars now. Bike meets are big though.
>>
rednecks with V8 drag cars
highschool and college kids in shitboxes cruising and street racing
brotrucks
>>
>>15308072
Augusta, ga. It's fucking dead. Hardly even see modded anything on the road. Only jack-up trucks.

Sucks. Finally about to have a car worth racing/showing.

If anyone is in the area and knows of some good roads. Let me know, I'm down for a cruze.
>>
Boston's legit. We have all the above and more! Multiple meetups weekly, cruises, annual race wars etc.
>>
Is that oceanside
>>
>>15308096
Went to the Atlanta Varsity a couple months ago and there was a meet going on. Not sure how your meets used to be but this was just shitty driving, ricer shit, and audio systems.
>>
>>15310036
When the fuck are these? I never hear about boston stuff
>>15310704
Nah, Newark DE
>>
File: IMG_2287 (Custom).jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2287 (Custom).jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
I've been sticking to PCA meets and events. People are chill, no idiots to speak of, and always a bunch of nice cars. Luckily they're available across the country and people welcome visitors from different regions with open arms.
>>
File: IMG_2244 (Custom).jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2244 (Custom).jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
>>15312487
>>
I don't go to car meats but on the nearby toe-gay there are a lot of cool cars and also a lot of miatas
>>
>boy racers in slammed hatchbacks
>boomers taking their restored muscle out on the evenings/weekends
>the occasional skyscraping brotruck
>lodes a miatas
I don't know if I just never noticed miatas before this year or if there's been a sudden influx of them
>>
File: Bgi_JpeIAAA2fMU.jpg (82 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bgi_JpeIAAA2fMU.jpg
82 KB, 576x1024
Some girl got run over during a meet years ago and killed and now you'd be a fool to even go to the regular meet places, let alone drive fasto.
>>
>>15312516
ha! and europoors love to talk about how in america, idiots ruin things for the rest of us...
>>
I live in a shitty townhole, the too-gay nerby is pretty much desertic wich is nice for madskid but nobody else to ride in the 90'

>honda civics douchebags with lowered suspension, cold air and stance sticker in windshield everywhere

>everywhere

there also a bunch of boomer with classics/muscle who hang out at tim hortons. the truckbros stay hided in the wood
>>
File: 016.jpg (880 KB, 2500x1662) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
880 KB, 2500x1662
the usual like 20-50 people come out and that's about it, maybe like 3-10 cars tops that are actually interesting out at one time
>>
File: 021.jpg (3 MB, 2500x1662) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
3 MB, 2500x1662
>>15312544
and everyone only drag races because there really aren't any long curvy roads here
>>
>>15312526
The difference being that;
- No one got shot for it
- It now does not happen

Orlando.jpg
>>
>>15308072
>Highschoolers in straightpiped Hondas and TRUHGZ
>Boomers being as loud as possible with foxbodies that they drive back in forth between walmart and downtown.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.