[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Porsche Boxster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 00a0a_kWsd0Mlbbyp_600x450.jpg (22 KB, 253x450) Image search: [Google]
00a0a_kWsd0Mlbbyp_600x450.jpg
22 KB, 253x450
Hey, guys

I've been looking on craigslist and I have found older Porchse Boxsters go ing for 6-10k.

Are used Porchses costly/annoying to maintain? They seem like they have great performance for these prices.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/5639545988.html

Should I pick one up?
>>
Porsches*.
Sorry guys, fucking auto correct.
>>
If you have to ask if Porsches are annoying and costly to maintain, don't get one. What the fuck.
>>
>>15307875
Its a question. Dont know much about how reliable they are.
>>
>>15307852
Get one with a good maintenance record and a good owner and you're good
>>
>>15307887
What is considered "a lot of miles" with Porsches? I'm seeing them with 80-120k
>>
>>15307852
The Boxster is the second least reliable and expensive to maintain Porsche on the market, right behind the 944.

Consider the Following: The Boxster was the 'cheap new porsche' that allowed middle and lower middle income people to buy a new Porsche.

Most of these are beat to hell and back and will only get worse with time. The only reason to buy a Boxster nowadays is because you just absolutely love the look, the brand, and have lots of money to throw at it.

While they can be had cheap up front, there are better choices in the long run for 260hp and 200ft/lb torque.
>>
>>15307926
Well, I do love the look and from what I hear handling is phenomenal. I dont mind putting some money towards it. When you say not reliable, are we talking about stupid little things, or engine issues, drivetrain breaking?
>>
>>15307926
>I read forums and spout off shit I have no firsthand knowledge about

>>15307852
next time check the catalogue >>15269086
>>
>>15307954
Thanks for this.
>>
>>15307926

hey dumbshit
what happens if you pick 2 boxes up for 4-5k each?

then you can like use one of them for parts or someshit, idk
its crazy how amazing this is
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.