[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help asap /o/ friends. I need to know if a license
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1464672031101.jpg (69 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464672031101.jpg
69 KB, 1000x664
I need your help asap /o/ friends.
I need to know if a license suspension for failure to pay a ticket will affect me getting onto an employer's insurance, as I will be driving a company vehicle.
I got two tickets in my zx6r and then moved to a new residence and didn't officially change addresses so they got mailed to my old address. I paid them off and it was over 3 years ago.

Your expediency is greatly appreciated.
>Pic unrelated
>>
I also haven't had insurance in 3 years. Will this affect them hiring me? Or affect their insurance?
>>
you're screwed dude.

Those are big red flags that companies try to shy away from
>>
>>15307085
For a failure to pay a ticket? The only license suspensions that really matter are for moving violations or DUIs.
>>
>>15307107
You would be better off putting up craigslist adds to suck dick for 20 dollars. Ain't no nigga dumb enough to hire your retarded ass.

>Hi, I'd like a job driving for you!
>Ok, let's see what we have...no insurance? Suspended license? Unpaid tickets? Fuck that.
>>
>>15307136
You have obviously no clue how any of this works. The employer doesn't see any of that shit. The insurance company does, and gives them a yes or no.
If you weren't such a dumb nigger, and worked anywhere else in your life besides McDonald's, you'd know this.

I already have the job,this question is about the insurance.
Git gud pleb.
>>
Yes OP, you will be boned

I just got a job at the stealership literally last week and the day after I did my paperwork and negotiated salary & vacation they called me and said the insurance company called it off for that exact reason
>>
>>15307151
>damage control the post
Face it nigga, even if you did have the job in this make believe reality, you won't be keeping it for long.
>>
>>15307198
When I interviewed for the stealership job I got I immediately disclosed the failure to pay/appear and suspension to the interviewer and manager who both laughed and said it didn't matter to them and to not even write it down in the paperwork because they didn't give a fuck

The insurance company did give a fuck after the fact but a license suspension does not make or break your interview

I'm starting to think based on your niggardly posts and lack of knowledge you've yet to graduate, let alone ever even attempt to get a real boy job that required you to have any qualifications other than literacy and an alarm clock
>>
>>15307232

Just keep your boss happy and everything else will get sorted out.
>>
>>15306996
holy fuck I never knew a prelude could look so good
>>
>>15307270
corey
>>
>>15307107
For having gotten the fucking ticket in the first place.
>>
>>15307232
>projecting this hard
Get a load of this drop out
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.