[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this and how much is one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: gg.jpg (76 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
76 KB, 960x720
What is this and how much is one
>>
what the fuck is that and why would you want one
>>
International XT, about tree fiddy
>>
>>15303611

It's for doing a lot of miles while towing a big RV, horse trailer or car trailer. Old retired couples usually buy these and travel the country.
>>
An International RXT. What you get when H2 drivers laugh at you in the showers.
>>
>>15303611
I dont know what it is, thats why I asked. Also i'm just curious abt the cost
>>
It's a giant retarded pickup truck that appears when gas prices are too low
>>
>>15303607
I've never understood these huge oversized pickups. Just get an actual truck and enjoy the versatility of hauling literally anything. You can customize the cabs to have more seating as well, or even a sleeper.

Not too hard to get your CDL either.
>>
Push it to the limit.
>>
It looks like a good zombie apocalypse vehicle.. Its diesel right?
>>
>>15303607
Freightliner-based Sportchassis P4-XL.
Took 10 seconds of googling and all of the information is in the picture.
No word on price, you'd probably have to email them to get a quote.
>>
>>15303652
Thanks for using your awesome google skills, I know more than I did one minute ago
>>
>>15303637
>Uses fuel
>Is a good zombie apocalypse vehicle
>>
>>15303607
would look sick dropped 8" on TE37s
>>
>>15303607
International CXT
>>
lol at all the normies calling the Frieghtshaker an International
>>
>>15303652
correct, it's a medium duty Frieghtliner with a Ram bed on it and I think new ones go for around 200k.
>>
>>15303793
Im gonna need to see a shop of this now
>>
>>15303783
look how small the wheels are and its ground clearence

that would make an awful vehicle
>>
>>15303607
No idea on the make, but it would certainly cost all of the buyer's dignity.
>>
>>15303607
>What is this
a waste of money
>and how much is one
see above
>>
>>15303607
Sportchasis PX4L, cost around $200K
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.