[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Has money to buy parts for miata >Doesn't have money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-06-20+at+02.15.50).jpg (123 KB, 424x822) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-20+at+02.15.50).jpg
123 KB, 424x822
>Has money to buy parts for miata
>Doesn't have money to buy stickers that cost like $5-$10
>Has the audacity to ask for handouts
>Get roasted
>Gets maf
Sure is autism up in here
Shit like this is just absolute normie cancer that needs to be abolished
>NORMIES GET OUT THREAD
Also post more cringe
>>
The only mad person here is you OP.
The most cringe worthy part is you bitching and thinking that /o/ isnt mostly normies.
>>
>>15302972
>drift car
shit is fucking flush to the ground how do stancefags even live?
>>
>>15302972
why even be mad op

that dude spent quite a bit on that miata, if i was him i would hate myself for having dug myself in so deep
>>
>>15303053
>stance fags
>live
They literally don't. They exist on mommy and daddies money and hand outs.
>>
OP is Chris.
>>
>>15303077
I've been spotted.....
>>
File: 1465149639269.png (249 KB, 543x389) Image search: [Google]
1465149639269.png
249 KB, 543x389
>>15303077
we know man
>>
>>15303077
Wait how did you find out?
>>
>>15303072
Why are you so upset
>"le people who spend money on hobbies I don't like must have gotten money from their parents"
>>
>>15303158
in about four months that miats is going to be some ratty piece of shit missing both bumpers and strips of rubber fused to the plastic because some fag had to get as low as possible to try and impress girls walking out of a Walmart.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.