[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Honda owners such delusional retards that constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
Why are Honda owners such delusional retards that constantly go out of their way to convince themselves their poverty-tier econoboxes are better than every other car on the planet? Basically any argument they have is yelling "fag" every other word, benchracing against 30 year old sports cars or just outright lying then calling everybody "cücks" when called on their stupidity

Say what you want about BMW, Nissan, Subaru and whatever other makes get a bad reputation, but I've never seen such vocal retards shit up every single automotive discussion they come across just to make themselves feel better about their general ignorance and immaturity
>>
>being this triggered by hondacucks
You're no better than them desu
>>
>>15302413
It's human nature to get annoyed by people acting like insufferable shitheads, so I'm going to disagree with that one.
>>
Not all Honda owners are like that, just the vocal few
>>
>>15302400
Spotted the 240sx fag.
>>
>>15302400
I would be willing to bet your car couldn't handle these civics
https://youtu.be/HB6DoW77OaA
>>
>>15302400
I 100% agree
Tbh not all owners of Hondas are bad but Im tired of humoring people that their civics aaren't just econoboxs
>>
>>15303707
why would you spend $20k on a fucking civic with a transverse mounted engine? Only to ruin the reliability completely? With a turbo heavier than the fucking block? Running avgas?

Why?
>>
>>15303707

I don't think these are typical honda owners.

Still, shooting flames out the hood??? Jesus
>>
>>15303727
Why spend 20k on any car to ruin it's reliability completely. As long as they like it who cares. Besides walking a Lamborghini with a civic is priceless
>>
>>15303835
Until you take that purpose-built drag civic running on race gas to a track with turns, and the lambo eats the rice.
>>
>>15303864
Actually that.lambo is lol can't turn now as well.
>>
>>15303722
Oh, I know they're not all assholes, I'm speaking in relatives.
>>
>>15303941
So what? I have a civic and want to modify it and wrench it as a learning process and now I'm suddenly a bad person?
>>15303722
There needs to be a level between econobox and sports car, because the civic is much more then just a barebones econobox, even stock.
>>
>>15302400
Are you mad because somebody compared your miata to the ek9 on Tsukuba?
>>
File: hon.png (88 KB, 220x425) Image search: [Google]
hon.png
88 KB, 220x425
>>15302400
It's funny because you just described all anti honda people as well
>>
The older Honda Civics had race-car tier wish-bone suspension waaaaay better than most grocery getter econoboxes.

You can whip a Civic around a corner, like, quick, even if it only had 107 HP, while your moms minivan at 137hp your minivan would violently wobble in the corner, tip over and tumble off the road hopefully fucking killing you and veryone in that van. Fucking fagggot.
>>
File: 2004-2008-acura-tl-accessories.jpg (142 KB, 1280x346) Image search: [Google]
2004-2008-acura-tl-accessories.jpg
142 KB, 1280x346
>>15302400
I complete agree with you.
Acura on the other hand, hngggg! Those are some sexy and stylish machines!
If I was a female I'd let any man with an Acrua impregnate me because I know I'd we'd reproduce smart intelligent beautiful offspring. I'd even give him a blowy if he got that hot new job at autozone.
Practical. Reliable. Stylish.
Acura. The final word in good taste and god genetics.
>>
>>15304143
I wish they made more sporty acuras
we just had the integra?
>>
>>15304181
And that really was just a rebadged Honda.
>>
>>15304181
NSX as well.
The new one is stupid tho
>>
I'm a Honda owner. And I hate ricers as much as the next guy. Won't find me shifting on other cars unless it's a VW. And all I've got is upgraded intake on my civic. Don't plan on anything else. Ever. Maybe a supercharger one day. But I'm talking a really REALLY long way down the road.
>>
>>15302400

You tried to race an honda, but you can't drive for shit and lost, didn't you?
>>
>>15305307
This is always the story. Turbo eg/ek/em1/ep civic smokes some one on /o/ and they come here to cry about it
>>
>>15304718
>>15304738
i dont get why the rebadged integra to acura
it gave a false assumption of the brand for the states
>>
they just make the most noise.

Most Civic drivers are M-F worker drones, middle aged single women with cats and a Bernie sticker, or 3rd-5th owner "undocumented workers" with with stick on vents, and they don't try to race, they just do it for the look
>>
>>15305431
It's a cheap, reliable car. Don't be a douche.
>>
>>15303727
Why would you spend 500$K on a car that will get smoked by a 20K$ civic?
>turbo heavier than the block
Fucking retard detected. It's obvious you have never owned a Honda. Enjoy your cuck American cars and waiting for your fucking drive shaft to deliver power to your engine while my axles and LSD and powering my front engine instantaneously
>>
>>15305307
You mean

>but valued your one and only car/good rep with the cops too much to practice launches at stoplights while the honda driver didn't even know it could be bad for his clutch, tires, and criminal record
>>
>>15305473
>$500k car that will get smoked by a $20k civic

Delusion at it's finest.
>>
>itt: stop liking things i don't like

as a honda owner, i keep it stock for a reason, great little car for what i need from it, will i be a bigger boyracer than you in your slightly better shitbox, probably not, but if you post on this board, you drive a shitbox, no exceptions or exclusions
>>
>>15305508

Still salty that you lost, huh?
>>
Thoughts on the new Civic turbo? Should be faster than Golf 1.4 TSI right?
>>
File: Honda general meetup.png (774 KB, 609x609) Image search: [Google]
Honda general meetup.png
774 KB, 609x609
>>15302400
We need Hondafags on the roads. Who else will want to race you at the lights
>>
what a site
>>
>>15302400
you should check how delusional are McHonda F1 fans
>t-they'll fix it
>it was other drivers fault
>it's the current regulations
>FIA doesn't want McHonda to win
>it was good in 1989 so i must be good now
>Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari are cheating
>"just" a software problem
>It wasn't running under full load
>"Reliability" "upgrades"
>The body on its own is really good
>They hadn't have any time catch-up
>muh MUGEN
>muh Soichiro Honda
>muh VTEC
>muh first cheap engine revving to 8krpm

seriously honda fans are fucking pathetic

>>15304050
a fucking Astra has multi-link suspension
>>
File: civic.jpg (41 KB, 593x519) Image search: [Google]
civic.jpg
41 KB, 593x519
you sound butthurt op
>>
>>15305332
Honda is the economy brand in the states
Acura is Hondas upper tier cars.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.