[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /o/ think of the BMW 135i? I really liked the new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 135i.jpg (54 KB, 871x348) Image search: [Google]
135i.jpg
54 KB, 871x348
What does /o/ think of the BMW 135i? I really liked the new 2 series when it debuted, but it's too much money. I found this http://www.signatureautosalesny.com/2010-BMW-1-Series-M-SPORT-Franklin-Square-NY-Long-Island-Queens-NYC-NASSAU/used_car/Axhv0ELTpLg%3d

for a good price and was wondering if its worth ~$330/month for a used BMW.
>>
/o/ hates everything.
>>
N54 or N55?
>>
>>15302188
The one im looking at is a 2010 model, so the N54 engine. I've heard of the HPFP problems, but that warranty has been extended 10yrs120kmiles so id be fine for a while
>>
>>15302197
lol, no. Looks like a BHPH lot too.
>>
>>15302215
It is a BHPH, i asked if i can get a loan elsewear and said that was possible but they would have to add 1000dollars on top of the purchase price. If not id have to deal with 7.55% apr at theyre credit, instead of getting less than 2% at my bank
>>
>>15302238
>id have to deal with 7.55% apr at theyre credit
get the fuck out of her. buy from a real dealer
>>
>>15302089
Why not a 335i? They weigh practically the same and don't look ugly

The 1 series is a budget bmw and everyone can tell by the way it looks.
>>
>>15302268
Both are really hard to find, hence why i went to see this one so quickly. I test drove it and loved the small proportions of this car. "ugly" maybe to you but i thought it looked sleek in person

Either way im not dealing with 7.55% apr thats bullshit. Ill keep looking for 335is and 135s
>>
>>15302284
Where the fuck do you live, peru?

335 and 135s are like civics over here in norcal
>>
>>15302089
>buying a BMW after the e46, e39, and m coupe
Shiggy diggy. Doesn't even have a dipstick.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.