[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people here hate bus riders? My work is in the middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: null-27.jpg (274 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
null-27.jpg
274 KB, 960x720
Why do people here hate bus riders?

My work is in the middle of the city, it's hard to get a park, the traffic is crowded, and the parking would cost me 60 dollars a day.

I much prefer to leave my car at home as it would cost me 300 dollars a week to take my car to work plus fuel.

I don't see what's so wrong with me catching a bus to work.
>>
we hate people that only ride the bus and have no car
>>
>>15298662
is that an ef civic sedan?
holy shit....
>>
File: 1384912142218.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1384912142218.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>15298667
This. People who only ever ride the bus and have never driven a car think they have the authority to tell people anything about a car is good or bad. Like Alphonse. Glorified bus rider. shitposts about a V6 Datsun all day long.
>>
>>15298662
>intake on my dpfi
this nigga
>>
>>15298662
The problem isn't with people who ride the bus. The problem is with people who exclusively ride the bus and think they can talk about what cars are good and bad based on comparing track times on a website.
>>
I get free unlimited bus rides through school, so i take the bus somtimes. It'd be nicer if they came on time.
>>
>>15298662
i drive 42 miles to work everyday. i dont want to hear your bitching op
>>
File: 1436664233514.jpg (27 KB, 468x376) Image search: [Google]
1436664233514.jpg
27 KB, 468x376
>>15298662
Bus rider is an insult to the underage b& who shitpost with no knowledge of cars. Nobody actually gives a fuck if you ride the bus.

Now git newfag
>>
>>15298705
>>15298887

So listen to this shit. The DOT commissioner for Seattle doesn't have a car. He has a bicycle.

SO GUESS HOW AWESOME SEATTLE TRAFFIC IS.

But sure, let's drop 3 MILLION DOLLARS ON BIKE LANES THE 13% OF SEATTLE POPULATION WHO RIDE BIKES DAILY WONT USE.

The reason they won't use them? They're incredibly inconvient and unsafe. No, really, the bike lanes go across the trolley tracks (Seattle, so yeah, trolleys), and if you don't go over them at a 90 degree angle, your wheel gets stuck in the track and you fly over the handlebars. Which, yes, recently got someone killed even though she was wearing a helmet.

While I don't live in Seattle, that type of political philosophy bleeds to the rest of the state.
>>
>>15298662
great blog post op. i hope that was cathartic for you.
>>
>>15299341
I couldn't imagine riding a bike their it just seems dangerous
>>
>>15298662
If somebody doesn't personally agree with us we accuse them of not owning a car.
>>
>>15299899

Yep, it is. If you live in the city, and you ride a bike, it's only a matter of time before you're in an accident.
>>
>>15300003
spotted the suburb-dweller. Seattle is a pretty damned good place to ride a bike
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.