[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2008-14' Impreza wagon sti or Mustang GT 2005-13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: sub and must.jpg (94 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
sub and must.jpg
94 KB, 800x504
Which gives the most bang for your buck?
Cheapest and best after market, performance and visual upgrades?
Replacement parts?
Longest life? (Have a feeling the mustang beats this)
This is going to be a car I will dump a good amount of money into as I want to track it and DD it, I know there's probably better cars out there but these two are my current picks.
>>
>>15298033
Meh, I doubt you'll track it. I'm sure your intentions are good, but few rarely follow thru.
>>
>>15298033
subaru for cheapest performance. Ez lego modding too. Please buy one.
>>
>>15298033
>ugliest gen of an already hideous car model
>4 cylinder that gets the shitty MPGs of a V8 with non of the satisfaction
>understeering pigfat piece of shit
>most examples you will find will be modified and beat to shit
>associating yourself with the cancerous subaru fanbase
Get the Mustang, senpai
>>
>>15298045
> I doubt you'll track it
I could see how people could think this but I love watching and being a part of road racing so bare minimum I'm going to do willow springs.
>>15298051
Really? I honestly thought the mustang would be cheaper. What about upgrading internals?
>>15298055
I know most the subaru fanbase is terrrible (Califag so they're everywhere) But I really like that year and I'm digging wagons at the moment I've only really worked on v8 rwd cars so idk much about awd systems or upgrading the motors in them.
>>
File: fasdafdsfasdfadsfasdfasdafsd.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fasdafdsfasdfadsfasdfasdafsd.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>15298055
>ugliest gen of an already hideous car model
STi widebody hatch is considered one of the nicest looking subarus ever made.
>4 cylinder that gets the shitty MPGs of a V8 with non of the satisfaction
tell that to my 30 peak mpg and 350hp+ with basic mods
>understeering pigfat piece of shit
Have you ever driven an AWD subaru? The cornering is on of their selling points. They are made to corner.
>most examples you will find will be modified and beat to shit
>Not knowing how to buy a used car
>associating yourself with the cancerous subaru fanbase
>Get the Mustand, senpai
speak for yourself.
>>
File: would buy.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
would buy.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>
>>15298093
>tell that to my 30 peak mpg and 350hp+ with basic mods
Man, you'd have to baby that thing on a flat highway to get that.
>>
>>15298115
You're right. 30 is rare but high 20s are definitely obtainable cruising off boost.
>>
>>15298093
GD Body Best Body FUCCBOI.
>>
>>15298148
>GD
>implying GC is inferior to GD
>>
>>15298093
The only good looking Impreza is the 1st gen and even THAT is a stretch.
>STi widebody hatch is considered one of the nicest looking subarus ever made
Don't make me laugh.
>>
Does anyone have the picture of a newer GT wrapped in olive green with fender flares and the wrap is supposed to look like fighter plane?
>>
How true is having to change all four tires at the same time or you'll ruin the awd system?
>>
File: 1466395524416.jpg (503 KB, 1000x1198) Image search: [Google]
1466395524416.jpg
503 KB, 1000x1198
If you choose that glorified econobox with a turbo strapped on over the Mustang, you are a tremendous faggot.
>>
>>15298815
>Stop liking what I don't like
I already have 2 rwd cars and one's a Fairmont so it's semi mustang never owned a awd car plus the mustang isn't a wagon so.,
>>
2005-2010 Mustang GT vs WRX STI = Get the STI

2011-2014 GT vs WRX STI = Get the Mustang.

The 5.0s were compared to equivalent year M3s. That should tell you something about how they drive.
>>
>>15299602
They drive like shit desu senpai, but they are extremely capable, the only problem with the Mustang is Body Roll but it's easy to fix that.

OP go for the Mustang, even the v6 mustang can hold it's on against the STI
>>
The mustang is the better car overall. Subaru's quality control is super questionable, their parts are shitty and low quality, they commonly develop issues, anyway
>50/50 bias only on hard turns
They understeer from the factory, headgasket issues, cylinder 4 prematurely failing, spun bearings, sound like a poor man's v6
>>
Shew, people making up shit eerywhere.

I actually own high power cars, and am just gonna recommend getting the mustang because they have decent N/A power. Forced induction isn't a walk in the park. If you ever decide to go that route with the mustang though, you'll have twice the power of the subie.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.