[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else kind of worried by new concepts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1466376458642.jpg (68 KB, 750x407) Image search: [Google]
1466376458642.jpg
68 KB, 750x407
a TON more of designs that would never work in reality. more than in the past.

it's like they don't believe cars will be a round a lot longer so they just shit out edgy designs.

feels like shortly before the fall of the roman empire to be quite honest fampai
>>
>>15296706
Tesla changed the game. Cars are going to start becoming more like living rooms than driving machines.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>15296721
Sounds great to me. I can take a nap on the way to work and then go home and buy a used late model M3 off CL for $5000 because nobody wants non-automated cars anymore
>>
>>15296810
until a couple decades when all ICE "dumb" cars are hooned to death, leaving the remaining to skyrocket in price
>>
My favourite is the bmw that decided removing a single reliable wheel and replacing it with about a million moving parts was a good idea
>>
those concepts are the automotive equivalent of high fashion
ie shit no one will actually produce and sell but gets paraded year in year out
>>
>>15296721

>Cars are going to start becoming more like living rooms than driving machines.
>What is 1980s
>>
>>15296721
Nah I'm totally on board for that, i fucking hate driving

>self driving cars ftw
>>
>>15297551
Why the fuck are you on this board?
>>
File: DSC_0554.jpg (490 KB, 1920x1278) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0554.jpg
490 KB, 1920x1278
Here's a fully functional running concept car
>>15297421
RIP Datsun Bluebird revival
>>
>>15296976
They were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should.
>>
>>15296721
I have 2 cars

1 is my pile of shit every day daily driver
2 is my sports car that I only drive on my days off and take immaculate care of
>>
File: IMAG1430.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1430.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
>>15297956
Why not have 2 cars that are fun to drive?
>>
>>15297972
I barely make enough money to support the hobby of building up one car, let alone two. Ideally, I would like for my piece of shit every day daily driver to basically be a self driving living room but instead it's some piece of shit from 2000 and a bajillion miles and vibrates like your mothers dildo at highway speeds while my brand new 2016 just sits in my garage
>>
>>15297421
this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.