[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be better, a mazda 2 sedan or a honda fit? I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 128520.jpg (79 KB, 474x629) Image search: [Google]
128520.jpg
79 KB, 474x629
What would be better, a mazda 2 sedan or a honda fit? I need new car and my company is paying for it, $17000 is the limit

I hate how the mirage Looks and other cars at this section
>>
>>15286125
Mazda 2, not the sedan.
>>
>>15286130
The mazda 2 hatch here are fucking autotragics only. So no
>>
>>15286125
Neither. Man the fuck up and buy your own nicer car.
>>
>>15286146
Ok whats a nicer car
>>
>>15286150
Get a Fiesta Hatch in Manuel.
>>
>>15286125
All i know is i wanna cum on her tits!!!!
>>
>>15286125
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>15286242
I guess i have to add that too. Shame that the ecoboost here are auto dct.
What makes you say that fiesta is better?
>>
>>15286125
Mirage is worse build quality then it was 20 years ago, newer Fit/jazz are okay, mazda 2 is pretty ok aswell , Honda usually comes with nicer tyres
>>
>>15286323
Which one would you buy between the two? Manuel only
>>
>>15286266
Fiesta hatch and the previous gen Mazda 2 are based on the same platform, the autos had some issues for a bit, but the manuals have been rock solid. It'd be awesome to get the 1.0 3 Cylinder if you could manage it, or the ST if you could splurge like an extra $2k-$3k,

Personally daily the Fiesta ST and it's amazing.
>>
>>15286125
I have a 2012 Honda Fit Sport that's pretty nice and fun to drive, a friend of mine has a Mazda2 and has had some problems with it a few times.
>>
>>15286260
literally google search you retard.
>>
>>15286370
I guess i have to test drive a fiesta too, 1.5L only though.
Ive tested the mazda 2 skyactiv and its mad quick for a compact car
>>
>>15286380
I'd see if you could get a test drive the 1.0 Ecoboost, supposed to be a blast for such a tiny engine.
>>
>>15286374
Maybe thats some old mazda 2? Im talkin about the new one because it looks wayyy different than the previous gen.

Yep, i heard that fits are always a solid choice
>>
>>15286390
Nah, ecoboost here are DCT and ford DCTs are shit. Id try one if its manual
>>
>>15286402
The Ecoboost engine was a $1000 option on the Fiesta SE, turning it into the SFE trim. Not sure if you're a burger or what, but they definitely are not all DCT.

Are you in the States?
>>
>>15286446
Not burger so yeah, ecoboosts here are dct
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.