[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL WEEKLY FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Khan's Nephew Beer.jpg (169 KB, 1281x941) Image search: [Google]
Khan's Nephew Beer.jpg
169 KB, 1281x941
[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out cruising to the meats with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

waifu>cars>gf
>>
why isn't there a NJ /o/ meet this year?
>>
I sold my SRT4 a few hours ago. Went for bike ride. Meeting buncha my /o/related friends at midnight at the "meet spot".

My bad back is acting up so been laying on icepacks until I leave here in a few.
>>
I'm on suicide watch and can't leave my house. So I'm just trying to drown my sorrow in shit posting
>>
File: 1465342907838.jpg (339 KB, 1697x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465342907838.jpg
339 KB, 1697x1200
>>15284508
Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Visiting hometown from uni, just picked up sister from airport, gonna b comfy

Why aren't you out cruising to the meats with your bros or >gf?
Aforementioned family comfy. Also I don't know car people here

What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Gonna put a rear bumper filler on the olds 88 with dad

>tfw no pic related
>>
>>15284508
I don't remember this episode

Posted my bike on craigslist, getting lots of retards, tired as fuck from shitty work all day. going to check over my car, give it a car wash with friend, and bleed the brakes on my secondary shitbox.

kill me 2bh
>>
drunk as fuck eating expired nuts lads
>>
I'm extremely depressed and just got done going 110 down the US-95 in Vegas in my piece of shit Avalon.

Kept getting off and getting back on it for 2 hours straight. I have no friends, my parents hate me, I'm a failure, etc. I just had to get my mind off things, especially considering that it hit me that my fraternity views me as a joke. I truly don't have any friends, MAYBE two at this point who truly care for me but they live no where near me. I find it weird though that when I'm depressed and solely focusing on driving, no music, I believe I drive better....well no shit since I'm focusing only on driving. Feels good going down the highway fast and speeding by people (safely). Makes me feel like I'm in some pussified Mid Night club.

Sorry for sounding like a teenage girl. It's been a really rough week for me. I'm probably going to speed down the 215 now and go to the gym....hopefully no cops in that stupid construction zone.

>>15284746

You're in the right board, friend.
>>
>>15284796
Fuck that hit close to home. Good luck anon
>>
File: IMAG1145.jpg (3 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1145.jpg
3 MB, 2688x1520
>>15284508
Feeling good. Still a little high, getting ready to go to bed. I'm going to pick n pull tomorrow and hopefully I can find some parts for my integra.

>>15284722
Are you upgrading?

I still miss my srt4 sometimes. They are great little cars

>>15284746
Why commit suicide? Things can't be that bad.
>>
File: Faye.Valentine.full.258368.jpg (1 MB, 3484x2457) Image search: [Google]
Faye.Valentine.full.258368.jpg
1 MB, 3484x2457
Waifu=gf=cars

>At work
>At work
>WORK

Also shitposting on /o/
>>
>>15284746
>>15284796
We're all gonna make it, lads
>>
>>15284778
>asuka will never sit on your face and berate you
just end my life family
>>
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Gotta wash my car. Going to help the girlfriend wash hers.

Next week, get the brakes done and hope the rotors also don't need replaced -- or anything else, for that matters. I'm never quite sure if my ball joints need replaced. They're rusted as shit and the boots have degraded, but I think it rides just fine.
>>
>>15284935
I'd make that an afternoon project anon. Brakes are daunting at first, the first one will take like an hour, but after that you'll fly through them. They aren't bad; a socket set, liquor, and time is all you need.
>>
File: 0326161313.jpg (723 KB, 2025x1350) Image search: [Google]
0326161313.jpg
723 KB, 2025x1350
Still waiting to die
>>
>>15284948
get out of iowa man. come to cali
>>
>>15284881
Unsure what I'm doing.

I still have my 94 Talon TSi AWD, 94 Talon ES, and my 2 bikes. Plan to sell the TSi first and I want to find something like a boring mid/late 90's toyota/honda/mazda for a nicer dd. Sell the ES. Then no idea if I want to get another fun car or if I want to buy a house first.

I can't decide what I find interesting enough to do next for cars. I'm still into them but I'm burnt out on stuff I'm familiar with. Thinking about doing a budget sn95 turbo 5.0 build.
>>
File: 1464630493536.jpg (241 KB, 800x828) Image search: [Google]
1464630493536.jpg
241 KB, 800x828
>I wasn't home alone on a Friday night, I was finishing up a 1500 mile test of patience down I-95

>I have no idea where the meets are, but I'm in pepsifag territory now

>I'll probably wash the bugs off of the car after I get done fishing, providing I don't get drunk and fall off the boat

Waifus=cars>girls
>>
>>15285262
Want to sell the tsi to me? You have the 2 green ones right?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.