[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there more crazy drivers on the road?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1466109768195.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1466109768195.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1500
I feel like theres more crazy drivers on the road who are dumb or get mad easily.

Whats going on? It feels like everyone is an inch away from exploding.

Today I did a u-turn on a roundabout (this is in Canada where we don't have many roundabouts) and some guy behind me got really mad that I did this?? Started honking at me. Weird man. Just weird.
>>
>>15283092
reflection of current societal and political climate
>>
>>15283092
Minimum wage, maximum rage
>>
you're actually a fucking nigger if you do this

drive around it like everyone else
>>
>>15283092

Maybe you're driving like a retard? Obviously if people are constantly acting that towards you that must mean your constantly acting like a dickhead.

Are you one of those people who thinks it's okay to go 20 under the limit and fuck over everybody's shit behind you because muh entitlement?
>>
>>15283119
Couldn't turn left at a shop near the roundabout, so I turned right and did a yuie on the roundabout so that I don't have to sit there for minutes. Why am I a 'nigger' for doing this? What logic in your head switches into such hostility over such a common and normal use of a roundabout? You sound like an idiot desu
>>
>>15283129
it's like driving the wrong way on a one way street
>>
>>15283125
>Maybe you're driving like a retard?
Honestly did nothing bad. Stayed in the inside lane, going normal speed at pace with everyone. Guy just flips out. I want to know why people do this.

I see people in heavy traffic passing on solid yellow lines to get around other people... endangering oncoming cars and all they do is get one or 2 cars ahead in a 2 lane road that is saturated.. It makes no sense.

Or giant lines of cars all tailgating eachother on after the other... Its hilarious to observe.
>>
>>15283140
No... it is not. What the hell is wrong with you people?
>>
>Be me
>Drinking late
>Am drunk but don't feel like blowing cash on a cab
>Decide I'll just drive slow
>Going 30 in a 55
>People flashing their lights and honking at me
>I wave them to go around
>Happens until I get home

Seriously you fucker aren't entitled to the left lane, just use the fucking right lane and go around me, it's like there is traffic you fucking retards
>>
>>15283151
sorry, just checked

thought it was illegal
>>
File: 1466021292159.gif (764 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
1466021292159.gif
764 KB, 300x214
>>15283170
SO YOU'RE THE GUY FREAKED OUT ON ME. JESUS. ITS YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE THE CRAZIES. IM THE NORMAL ONE
>>
>>15283196
i've literally never seen anyone do a u-turn at a roundabout
>>
>>15283167
Excellent bait.
>>
>>15283228
>I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE. I SHALL ASSUME THAT IT MUST BE ILLEGAL.
>>
>>15283231
SAY THAT TO MY FUCKING FACE RICER, I BET YOU DRIVE A HONDA SHITBOX
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.